Telrics A20 Modlets (Updated Horses mod: 01/18/2023)

Telric

EXCUSE MY BAD ENGLISH SINCE THE TRANSLATOR IS NOT EFFICIENT AT ALL

I UNDERSTAND AND THANK YOU FOR THE ANSWER ..

THE TRUTH IS THAT THE SHOWER MOD THAT GETTES WATER OUT OF ITS MOD IS GENINAL AND THE CAMPAIGN TENTS AND OTHER THINGS OPEN A VERSION THAT THE STORE CAN CLOSE A DOOR SOME KIND OF ANIMATION AND IF THERE IS A TAP MODE FOR SHOWERS WHY NOT ONE FOR THE SINK

WHAT ABOUT THE TRAFFIC LIGHT WAS WHY I WANTED TO USE IT TO CREATE A BUNKER BASE, A KIND OF POST APOCALYPTIC REFUGE AND GIVE IT THE ENVIRONMENT WITH THAT FOR THE DOORS AND SECURITY WITH SENSOR

OPEN DOOR GREEN COLOR

DOOR CLOSED RED COLOR

DOOR LOCKED BY PASSWORD ORANGE COLOR

DISCULPE MI MAL INGLES YA QUE EL TRADUCTOR NO ES EFFICIENTE DE EL TODO

ENTIENDO Y GRACIAS POR LA  RESPUESTA..

LA VERDAD ES QUE EL MOD DE DUCHAS QUE SALE AGUA DE SU MOD ES GENINAL Y LAS TIENDAS DE CAMPAÑA Y DEMAS COSAS ABRA UNA VERSION QUE SE PUEDAN CERRAR LA TIENDA UNA PUERTA ALGUN TIPO DE ANIMACION Y SI HAY UN MODO DE GRIFO PARA DUCHAS POR QUE NO UNO PARA EL FREGADERO

LO DE EL SEMAFORO ERA POR QUE QUERIA USARLO PARA CREAR UNA BASE BUNKER UNA ESPECIE DE REFUJIO POST APOCALYPTICO Y DARLE EL AMBIENTE CON ESO PARA LAS PUERTAS DE SEGURIDAD CON SENSOR 

PUERTA ABIERTA COLOR VERDE

PUERTA CERRADA COLOR ROJO

PUERTA BLOQUEDA POR CONTRASEÑA COLOR NARANJA 

Edited by josefdarks (see edit history)

2 hours ago, mr.devolver said:

Interesting new game mechanic, does it allow you to skip horde night for when you absolutely can't be bothered with it? :p

It could, but I have the check for IsBloodmoon in the mod. It wont work if its' bloodmoon nights. You could remove that requirement check if you wanted it to work for HN though.

4 minutes ago, Burntcheese said:

whenever i swing my bugnet at a bug, it explodes and i don't get the bait item. am i doing something wrong?

Hmm.. are you on a server? I did hear the new game events that can be triggered through buffs aren't fully working in MP and will be fixed at some point in a20, when everyone gets back from break.. That'd be my first idea.

If not on a server, exit the game, then reload it, find a bug and slap it, then send me the output log so i can see if anything funky is goin on.

Just now, Telric said:

Hmm.. are you on a server? I did hear the new game events that can be triggered through buffs aren't fully working in MP and will be fixed at some point in a20, when everyone gets back from break.. That'd be my first idea.

If not on a server, exit the game, then reload it, find a bug and slap it, then send me the output log so i can see if anything funky is goin on.

yes i am on a server, guess i'll just have to make do with worms

Hi Telric

Going through your post to comment that the Spiders mod works in A20, there is only a small error in entitygroups regarding Invisibleanimal, it is only deleted and that's it.
Thanks also for the other updated mods.
Regards
Happy holidays everyone

8 minutes ago, Gouki said:

Hi Telric

Going through your post to comment that the Spiders mod works in A20, there is only a small error in entitygroups regarding Invisibleanimal, it is only deleted and that's it.
Thanks also for the other updated mods.
Regards
Happy holidays everyone

Awesome. I've currently started working on husbandry mod. I might add the spiders to that. Combine all the animals into one or something. If not, ill fix it up after husbandry!

4 minutes ago, Telric said:

Awesome. I've currently started working on husbandry mod. I might add the spiders to that. Combine all the animals into one or something. If not, ill fix it up after husbandry!

Wonderful, that's another mod that I like, animal husbandry, I'll be waiting for the update.
Regards

4 minutes ago, Gouki said:

Wonderful, that's another mod that I like, animal husbandry, I'll be waiting for the update.
Regards

Itll be a while, as I like to improve on the mods as I update them. Of course, you can join the discord in the main post if you want to keep up with or give input on stuff i'm working on. Get to see things as they get developed and all.

Fishing 2.0 caused me the most hilarious near-death experience I've ever had in this game. 

I had a quest to open up a trade route. I was only planning to head over there on my bike and come right back so I didn't bring much in the way of meds. Just some med bandages and a jar of honey. I get to the other trader and there's a thug outside the door. So I walk up with my club out, prepared to do battle, but I started like, bouncing up and down or something and I freaked out and tried to backpedal cuz I thought I was falling through the map. I couldn't hit the Thug because I kept bouncing and moving against my will. I finally got in enough hits to knock him down and then finished him, then I looked around and realized...

I WAS STANDING ON A BUTTERFLY.

I started laughing so hard I didn't hear Arlene coming up behind me so she got a few shots in. I finished her off then I smacked the butterfly with a club because that's just how it is in the wasteland.

I was infected and very injured so I used up my bandages and my honey and I'm now nursing a sprain which meant I had to bike home slowly. And yet... it was so worth it. :D 

3 minutes ago, Telric said:

Itll be a while, as I like to improve on the mods as I update them. Of course, you can join the discord in the main post if you want to keep up with or give input on stuff i'm working on. Get to see things as they get developed and all.

Thank you very much, I'll take a look at it.

19 minutes ago, Mahnogard said:

Fishing 2.0 caused me the most hilarious near-death experience I've ever had in this game. 

I had a quest to open up a trade route. I was only planning to head over there on my bike and come right back so I didn't bring much in the way of meds. Just some med bandages and a jar of honey. I get to the other trader and there's a thug outside the door. So I walk up with my club out, prepared to do battle, but I started like, bouncing up and down or something and I freaked out and tried to backpedal cuz I thought I was falling through the map. I couldn't hit the Thug because I kept bouncing and moving against my will. I finally got in enough hits to knock him down and then finished him, then I looked around and realized...

I WAS STANDING ON A BUTTERFLY.

I started laughing so hard I didn't hear Arlene coming up behind me so she got a few shots in. I finished her off then I smacked the butterfly with a club because that's just how it is in the wasteland.

I was infected and very injured so I used up my bandages and my honey and I'm now nursing a sprain which meant I had to bike home slowly. And yet... it was so worth it. :D 

Lmao! Those demon butterflies!

Hello there!

I see a very annoying problem with the decoration pack mod. All the lamps seem to turn off, probably when I leave the lamp's chunk, as far as I can tell, or maybe after a set amount of time?

I haven't looked in the files too much, but I'll try to see if I can fix this myself. Anyway, it would be a nice fix to have in the next updates. It's extremely annoying to have to turn on the lights every time I get into my base, and they're not even powered, I thought I can wire them up to my electrical system, but that doesn't work.

Hi Telric, I'm playing with your Fishing V2 mod with a friend on a game hosted at my place, she also has your mod in her files, but when she tries to catch bait, she has nothing in her inventory, just like the fish she catches, she has nothing either.
There are no errors in the logs.
What can I do?

1 hour ago, Jessy said:

Hi Telric, I'm playing with your Fishing V2 mod with a friend on a game hosted at my place, she also has your mod in her files, but when she tries to catch bait, she has nothing in her inventory, just like the fish she catches, she has nothing either.
There are no errors in the logs.
What can I do?

There's a known issue with the new events not working in multiplayer. TFP are going to be working on a fix when everyone's back from break.

On 12/31/2021 at 8:19 AM, Techalyzer said:

Hello there!

I see a very annoying problem with the decoration pack mod. All the lamps seem to turn off, probably when I leave the lamp's chunk, as far as I can tell, or maybe after a set amount of time?

I haven't looked in the files too much, but I'll try to see if I can fix this myself. Anyway, it would be a nice fix to have in the next updates. It's extremely annoying to have to turn on the lights every time I get into my base, and they're not even powered, I thought I can wire them up to my electrical system, but that doesn't work.

I'm not sure about that. I assume there is some script or something on regular doors that checks if the door was open or closed. Alot of those decorations use the door as a template to turn things on and off.

1 hour ago, Telric said:

I'm not sure about that. I assume there is some script or something on regular doors that checks if the door was open or closed. Alot of those decorations use the door as a template to turn things on and off.

Yeah, ok, I get it, but since I don't ever find any doors closed after I left them open, it's clearly a bug in the mod.

38 minutes ago, Techalyzer said:

Yeah, ok, I get it, but since I don't ever find any doors closed after I left them open, it's clearly a bug in the mod.

Yeah it is. That's why I said I'm not sure about it and that I assume there's a script that is ran to check for doors being open or closed.

I love the idea for the fishing Mod I play Solo on the Steam version of A20 and I can't seem to reel in fish.  I have my Interact key set to a mouse button using a Logitech g600 (the mmo one) so my lower corner side button is set to the key that open doors opens cabinets hops on vehicles and is set to Keypad 0.  I assume that is the command you use to reel?

But when I try to fish is does nothing and the number goes to -20 and I catch nothing hear no reeling noise when I press the button.  Is the command I press a different keybind?  What specific keybind is it calling for? I try hitting the "Interact Button" when set to KP 0 and nothing I also tried rebinding it to F and still did nothing.  I tried right mouse button nothing left mouse button nothing.  What am I doing wrong?  Is there a specific like order it has to be in as far as the mod folder? I mean everything else in the mod seems to work.  Just doesn't seem to acknowledge that i am pressing the correct command to reel in. (If this is done with a different command which keybind is it and what section of the keybinds is it under?)

Edited by heyfunny (see edit history)

1 hour ago, heyfunny said:

I love the idea for the fishing Mod I play Solo on the Steam version of A20 and I can't seem to reel in fish.  I have my Interact key set to a mouse button using a Logitech g600 (the mmo one) so my lower corner side button is set to the key that open doors opens cabinets hops on vehicles and is set to Keypad 0.  I assume that is the command you use to reel?

But when I try to fish is does nothing and the number goes to -20 and I catch nothing hear no reeling noise when I press the button.  Is the command I press a different keybind?  What specific keybind is it calling for? I try hitting the "Interact Button" when set to KP 0 and nothing I also tried rebinding it to F and still did nothing.  I tried right mouse button nothing left mouse button nothing.  What am I doing wrong?  Is there a specific like order it has to be in as far as the mod folder? I mean everything else in the mod seems to work.  Just doesn't seem to acknowledge that i am pressing the correct command to reel in. (If this is done with a different command which keybind is it and what section of the keybinds is it under?)

It's the same button you use to turn on and off your helmet lights, weapon lights, and headlights on vehicles, which now that I'm saying it, are you wearing any of those? I never did test while wearing stuff you turn on and off. So it could be that. Ill do some tests later today on that idea, but if you are hitting that button and its not doing anything, try taking off your lights first and see if that works. if not, load up the game, cast your line and wait for a bite, then once you fail it, exit out and send me the output log and ill look into that.

53 minutes ago, Telric said:

It's the same button you use to turn on and off your helmet lights, weapon lights, and headlights on vehicles, which now that I'm saying it, are you wearing any of those? I never did test while wearing stuff you turn on and off. So it could be that. Ill do some tests later today on that idea, but if you are hitting that button and its not doing anything, try taking off your lights first and see if that works. if not, load up the game, cast your line and wait for a bite, then once you fail it, exit out and send me the output log and ill look into that.

Oh geez for some reason I thought it was the same button that you held down for more options on like house lights and stuff didn't even think about flashlights and stuff since I don't use those. Cool had figured I was doing something wrong ^_^ thanks for the quick reply ^_^

Hello heyfunny, I had the same problem, but I finally understood, finally for me it works.
F keyboard key, press again, until you see the % rise and then go to 100 to catch the fish directly in the inventory, good game :)