Is there a usually time they release their alphas?

That timing works for me.  I've just wiped all prior 7d2d game and save directories and am now dl'ing a completely clean version of 19.4 that A20 can update into.

/gives me also a few hours to do some stuff the wife wants done before I lock myself into the computer room for most of this week ;)

//a few weeks with vanilla A20 and then hopefully Khaine will have the next version of DF ready!

Edited by Lumpus (see edit history)

lmao.... pends on if your game can run with all that. :)

but would be nice if people would try a20 first on vanilla settings and change what is needed afterwards... hint (Feral Sense ON) and make them at least jog during the day.. this will keep you looking over your shoulders and around corners. sssssshh did you hear something :)

jog is the 2nd setting.. it goes up to nightmare. 0, 1 ,2 ,3 4  walk, jog, run, sprint and nightmare.

A20.0_2021-12-06_09-00-43.jpg

Edited by unholyjoe (see edit history)

1 hour ago, unholyjoe said:

but it would be nice if people would try a20 first on vanilla settings and change what is needed afterwards... hint (Feral Sense ON)

Nope, Feral sense on All the time 🙂

I want the zombies to take back the night for sure.  I also like to see how all the changes interact at the beginning, rather than just looking at one or two by themselves.  That way I can fully appreciate all the changes made by the development team and how they interact with one another.

But I will keep the game pure vanilla with no mods for several playthroughs  😉