Don't expect mods to work. Best to remove all of them.

ElCabong

2 hours ago, seagas said:

Something I wise the Pimps would include in vanilla.

i see this quite a lot and will always disagree simply because... if TFP added every wish to the game, they would never get to the next game in line... also, its up to the modders/community to show off and make nice enhancements for the game after the pimps have done their work.

i understand where most of that mentality comes from, but lets not take anything away from the modders and enjoy what they can create. the pimps gave them a foundation and as more tech is added... then that is more the modders can do. :)

2 minutes ago, bdubyah said:

I mean, it should be common knowledge that mods probably won't work with new alpha releases without being updated. From what I've seen it won't be too bad to update them, but the POIs still haven't been completely solved.

lot of pois still need update (IF) they plan to keep them. they are not going to update old pois that dont fit their new standards.. most likely gets a facelift then or scrap it and make a new one as replacement.

but seriously.. talking about the pois is heading away from topic which i believe is about the mods needing updates when a20 drops for experimental... so yeah, people should expect issues at first and be patient while the modders work on their mods. :)

Edited by unholyjoe (see edit history)

If the bigger backpack/crafting queue mods don't work right away, I'll just have to tweak them.

(again)

(I go in and tweak the stack sizes to something more consistent, although,  I'm gonna make sure I don't "oops" and make 7.62 ammo stack to 3000 again.

Was supposed to be 300 like all the others, and I got an extra zero.  Soo, rather than fix it back to 300, I made the rest 3000. Certainly freed up inventory slots)

😛