The 7D2D Mod Launcher - A Mod Launcher for 7 Days to Die

sphereii

still now word on how to install the Mod to a dedicated server...please help tu

Well you could just load in the vanilla game on the serve. Then D/l the mod and then replace all the folders the mod comes with onto the server.

Then just use the launcher to load the mod onto your rig and go from there. being that it's an xml only mod it's just replacing the vanilla folders with the like mod folders.

Thanks for the log. In that same screen, can you change the drop down that says 7d2dlauncher.txt and select output_log.txt?

I'm not really looking for an error, but rather confirming that the parameter is passed in. I don't think all settings in the serverconfig.xml are valid for local games.

Hi mate,

everything is still the same... you have no idea what can be?

The game starts but ignores my serverconfig.xml

Hi mate,

everything is still the same... you have no idea what can be?

The game starts but ignores my serverconfig.xml

It is passing the serverconfig.xml successfully, so it's working. I don't think all options in the serverconfig.xml is read by the client, so this could be what you are running into.

It is passing the serverconfig.xml successfully, so it's working. I don't think all options in the serverconfig.xml is read by the client, so this could be what you are running into.

Hi sphereii

I already discovered what the error is...

I started the new game and only then I remember to edit the serverconfig.xml

I do not know why he knows he has to load the serverconfig.xml but it does not do

So I deleted everything (mod and save included) and before starting a new game I edited the serverconfig.xml then in the menu when I start a new game the settings that I did already appear and they work in the game

I appreciate the support

Best regards

Trying to download the Mod launcher 9I have run it before with no trouble) but every time I start it and it checks the system it stops with this.

ERROR SUMMARY

Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.

* Activation of C:\Users\MadDogBrian\Downloads\7D2DLauncher.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:

+ The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY

No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS

There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS

* [2/19/2018 9:38:28 PM] : Activation of C:\Users\MadDogBrian\Downloads\7D2DLauncher.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS

Following errors were detected during this operation.

* [2/19/2018 9:38:37 PM] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException

- The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)

- Source: System.Deployment

- Stack trace:

at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IStore.GetAssemblyInformation(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity, Guid& riid)

at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.Store.GetAssemblyManifest(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity)

at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetAssemblyManifestFromStore(DefinitionIdentity asmId)

at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetAssemblyManifestWithRetry(DefinitionIdentity asmId, TimeSpan retryInterval, Int32 maxRetryCount)

at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(DefinitionIdentity subId)

at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(SubscriptionState subState)

at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.CheckAndReferenceApplication(SubscriptionState subState, DefinitionAppId appId, Int64 transactionId)

at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirectBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)

at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)

at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl, Uri& deploymentUri)

at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()

at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivationWithRetry(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)

at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS

No transaction information is available.

Trying to download the Mod launcher 9I have run it before with no trouble) but every time I start it and it checks the system it stops with this.

ERROR SUMMARY

Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.

* Activation of C:\Users\MadDogBrian\Downloads\7D2DLauncher.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:

+ The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY

No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS

There were no warnings during this operation.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS

* [2/19/2018 9:38:28 PM] : Activation of C:\Users\MadDogBrian\Downloads\7D2DLauncher.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS

Following errors were detected during this operation.

* [2/19/2018 9:38:37 PM] System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException

- The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B3)

- Source: System.Deployment

- Stack trace:

at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.IStore.GetAssemblyInformation(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity, Guid& riid)

at System.Deployment.Internal.Isolation.Store.GetAssemblyManifest(UInt32 Flags, IDefinitionIdentity DefinitionIdentity)

at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetAssemblyManifestFromStore(DefinitionIdentity asmId)

at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetAssemblyManifestWithRetry(DefinitionIdentity asmId, TimeSpan retryInterval, Int32 maxRetryCount)

at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(DefinitionIdentity subId)

at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.GetSubscriptionStateInternal(SubscriptionState subState)

at System.Deployment.Application.SubscriptionStore.CheckAndReferenceApplication(SubscriptionState subState, DefinitionAppId appId, Int64 transactionId)

at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestDirectBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)

at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)

at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl, Uri& deploymentUri)

--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---

at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()

at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS

No transaction information is available.

Sorry for the trouble. Sounds like your OneClick cache is corrupted ( https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/2713442/clickonce-application-fails-to-update )

To delete the ClickOnce file cache delete the contents of this folder based on the operating system.

Windows XP and Server 2003 - %userprofile%\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\*.*

Windows Vista and Server 2008 and later - %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\*.*

Deleting these files will clear the information for all installed ClickOnce applications. They will re-install the next time their shortcut or URLs are used.

- - - Updated - - -

What do I do if the mod says that the data file isn't near the exculable file?

Which mod were you trying? This sounds like the copy of the game wasn't successful, or completed

I have tried launching GNAMod and GNAHorde on 2 seperate machines and neither work. Just boots up a vanilla game. I have gone through the entire process of wiping everything, reinstalling everything, changing folders etc.

When I manually install his mod from his forum post, it works fine but it is 0.9...not 1.0

I tried a few other mods and they all work fine. Seems to be GNA. Thoughts?

I have tried launching GNAMod and GNAHorde on 2 seperate machines and neither work. Just boots up a vanilla game. I have gone through the entire process of wiping everything, reinstalling everything, changing folders etc.

When I manually install his mod from his forum post, it works fine but it is 0.9...not 1.0

I tried a few other mods and they all work fine. Seems to be GNA. Thoughts?

Sorry for the trouble. Do you have any anti-virus or firewall software running that may be preventing the mod launcher from download it?

If you click on the View menu, in the Mod Launcher, and select Log Files, you'll find the 7d2dlauncher.txt log. Click on Upload Log file, and then give me the pastebin.com link, and I'll take a look.

https://pastebin.com/aSymbV0U

Glancing through, I see the error.

INFO 4 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Error downloading file: https://github.com/haidrgna/Gnamod/archive/master.zip

INFO 4 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)

at _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.DoDownload(String strDownload)

Please don't apologize. Your launcher is amazing and you are incredibly helpful!!

https://pastebin.com/aSymbV0U

Glancing through, I see the error.

INFO 4 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - Error downloading file: https://github.com/haidrgna/Gnamod/archive/master.zip

INFO 4 _7D2DLauncher.frmMain - System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFile(Uri address, String fileName)

at _7D2DLauncher.frmMain.DoDownload(String strDownload)

Please don't apologize. Your launcher is amazing and you are incredibly helpful!!

I've seen a few people have this type of error the last few days, and I'm wondering if github has changed their certificate. If you select "Disable SSL", and restart the mod launcher, does it work?

Last night I had WOTW and Ravenhearst working.

Now, every mod is giving me the same error in the log. Maybe they were old mods they were loading last night? Very strange to be honest. Could Windows 10 have updated something? I have .NET Framework 4.7 and I don't recall any changes recently on my end.

Now, every mod is giving me the same error in the log. Maybe they were old mods they were loading last night? Very strange to be honest. Could Windows 10 have updated something? I have .NET Framework 4.7 and I don't recall any changes recently on my end.

Strange. I'll be home soon and will be able to test. It does look like something may have changed with github, if the other mods are starting to fail.

I did some tests, and looks like something changed with github and the direct download. HaidrGna pushed out a change to his config to help. Can you restart the Mod Launcher, and try again?

Launcher help

Hi this may be the wrong area to seek help but i am new to the forum. I have an issue with the launcher. Everytime i pre sync a mod it says error clearing data or something along those lines. Not sure if anyone else has that issue? Any help would be great.

Hi this may be the wrong area to seek help but i am new to the forum. I have an issue with the launcher. Everytime i pre sync a mod it says error clearing data or something along those lines. Not sure if anyone else has that issue? Any help would be great.

Sorry for the trouble. I need to push out a patch soon. GitHub made changes today.