Some gameplay suggestions

MubaraksaGen

First I would like to apologize for google translate.

1) It would be more interesting if the unstable structure did not immediately break down, and the block closest to the support lost strength, and the more the structure was unstable, the faster the support block would collapse.

2) In the game, the danger of using a firearm is not really felt, sometimes it is not even noticeable that zombies run to the sound, it feels like they do not hear it at all. 3) I would like to see the cave system in the generation of the world with mines and mini dungeons.  

4) The game lacks destroyed planes with loot (military, passenger)

5) I would like to see a new type of spikes that are driven into the wall, and are not installed next to the wall like the current spikes.  Let's say there were 2 versions, long and short.  The long ones could be destroyed by zombie strikes, and would cause damage with a slowdown, and the short ones would cause damage (low, because this is damage to the arms) every time they hit the block on which they are standing, and their destruction would only be possible if they break  block, and could be collected in inventory. 

6) Now the abilities in the game are quite unbalanced, from the beginning of the game you can improve trade and knock out good weapons from merchants, it would be more logical if improving one line of skills would reduce the effectiveness of other branches of abilities.  In other words, by improving only intelligence to the maximum, the character's damage from all types of weapons and health and stamina indicators would worsen.  And to avoid this, it would be required to maintain the same level for all branches of abilities.

7) It would be possible to add states depending on the skills (botanist, bully, shooter, military, engineer, mechanic) and so that belonging to one of the types would affect some abilities positively, and others negatively.  And with the improvement of all branches at once, everything in a row would be a neutral state (survivor) without bonuses, or very low bonuses, but to everything. This is almost the same as in the previous suggestion, choose yourself which looks more adorable. 

6) Traders are stiil work in progress and supposed to be better balanced in A20. Special focus on ammo as there is by far too much ammo available at the moment

AFAIK it is intentional that you can specialize in one ability tree or distribute your points. It already is the case that you can use any unperked weapon but it will fall behind in effectiveness to a weapon that you perked in.

I would suspect that except for the INT player using unskilled weapons is generally only done to consume otherwise useless ammo types.

7) Professions are included in many of the overhaul mods if you want to play 7D2D that way. TFP wants to finish the game in an acceptable time frame and considers a lot of the contents relatively final. It seems the advancement system is considered finished on the whole (except for further balancing naturally).

13 hours ago, MubaraksaGen said:

6) Now the abilities in the game are quite unbalanced, from the beginning of the game you can improve trade and knock out good weapons from merchants, it would be more logical if improving one line of skills would reduce the effectiveness of other branches of abilities.  In other words, by improving only intelligence to the maximum, the character's damage from all types of weapons and health and stamina indicators would worsen.  And to avoid this, it would be required to maintain the same level for all branches of abilities.

So the suggestion is to make Int players worse in terms of combat because of their negotiation skills with traders?  Do you, by chance, hate smart people?  😉

Int builds are already handicapped in using the weapons of other trees if they don't spec into them.  In fact, Int builds are believed to be the least combat capability tree out there (personally, I like the challenge of playing them early game as combat doesn't come easy to them until they get double turrets deployed).

Also, your suggestion seems to be a way of forcing Int players to go one specific route, and that is hybrid.  Int only builds already have handicaps, but if you push to make them worse, I feel like this would be limiting the options for Int builds.

3 hours ago, meganoth said:

6) Traders are stiil work in progress and supposed to be better balanced in A20. Special focus on ammo as there is by far too much ammo available at the moment

AFAIK it is intentional that you can specialize in one ability tree or distribute your points. It already is the case that you can use any unperked weapon but it will fall behind in effectiveness to a weapon that you perked in.

I would suspect that except for the INT player using unskilled weapons is generally only done to consume otherwise useless ammo types.

7) Professions are included in many of the overhaul mods if you want to play 7D2D that way. TFP wants to finish the game in an acceptable time frame and considers a lot of the contents relatively final. It seems the advancement system is considered finished on the whole (except for further balancing naturally).

3 ,4 and 5 points looks logical. well it should be considered. but 1 could be  too much problem with physics . and idk what to do with 2 point

1 hour ago, BFT2020 said:

So the suggestion is to make Int players worse in terms of combat because of their negotiation skills with traders?  Do you, by chance, hate smart people?  😉

Int builds are already handicapped in using the weapons of other trees if they don't spec into them.  In fact, Int builds are believed to be the least combat capability tree out there (personally, I like the challenge of playing them early game as combat doesn't come easy to them until they get double turrets deployed).

Also, your suggestion seems to be a way of forcing Int players to go one specific route, and that is hybrid.  Int only builds already have handicaps, but if you push to make them worse, I feel like this would be limiting the options for Int builds.

Do you know a lot of smart people was burned on stake or hanged? 😂 welli int building was usefull in A18 because it would allow you to get a lot of good items very fast

15 hours ago, MubaraksaGen said:

1) It would be more interesting if the unstable structure did not immediately break down, and the block closest to the support lost strength, and the more the structure was unstable, the faster the support block would collapse.

1) Interesting idea but sounds incredibly complex.

2) In the game, the danger of using a firearm is not really felt, sometimes it is not even noticeable that zombies run to the sound, it feels like they do not hear it at all. 

2) That`s a good point.

3) I would like to see the cave system in the generation of the world with mines and mini dungeons.  

3) There's a chance for that if only caves function as POIs.

4) The game lacks destroyed planes with loot (military, passenger)

4) The game lacks a variety of objects that would fill up the world. It`s not the most important feature, but nice to have objects that differentiate from one another on the same street.

5) I would like to see a new type of spikes that are driven into the wall, and are not installed next to the wall like the current spikes.  Let's say there were 2 versions, long and short.  The long ones could be destroyed by zombie strikes, and would cause damage with a slowdown, and the short ones would cause damage (low, because this is damage to the arms) every time they hit the block on which they are standing, and their destruction would only be possible if they break  block, and could be collected in inventory. 

5) I would like to see spikes that can be placed across 4 blocks instead of one and so on. Repairs and placement of the objects might be significantly shorter thanks to this solution.

6) For me, it is hard to grasp the balance while two classes have benefits in armor, one class penetrator, another class pain tolerance, and so on... I would say there is some sort of a balance but not apparent at first glance.

7) It would be possible to add states depending on the skills (botanist, bully, shooter, military, engineer, mechanic) and so that belonging to one of the types would affect some abilities positively, and others negatively.  And with the improvement of all branches at once, everything in a row would be a neutral state (survivor) without bonuses, or very low bonuses, but to everything. This is almost the same as in the previous suggestion, choose yourself which looks more adorable. 

7) No damn idea how to respond.

In their short show off video of the new POI spawning system coming in A20 i did see a few new POIs but I think I only saw a couple dozen when their forums say they have new POIs in the hundreds so some of the new POIs we haven't seen yet could be downed aircraft. Also since rivers are planned it would be nice to see river boat POIs