What you prefer to eat or drink while playing game?

Monjosh

I sip water, or occasionally whatever was left over from my most recent meal: tea, fruit juice, soda.  I have no problem with eating at my desk, but I typically don’t eat while playing, since both my hands are busy with the game.  I might take a swig while holding down the mouse to mine, or when my player character drinks something, for that extra little boost to immersion.

I have to watch my sugar intake now so it is either milk or water or a combination of water / cranberry juice.

Great to see people drinking Woodford Reserve.  Was my go to drink when I lived in Kentucky years ago and the distillery was just a few miles down the road.  Can't drink it anymore.

Do not eat while playing as it tends to make a mess and I like my keyboard too much to have to clean out crumbs that settle inside of it  😉

This thread was started by a spammer who was just waiting to build up a few posts and then deliver their link. Please carry on as this is an interesting conversation. It's just that Monjosh will no longer be joining us....

#DrPepper4life

1 hour ago, Roland said:

This thread was started by a spammer who was just waiting to build up a few posts and then deliver their link. Please carry on as this is an interesting conversation. It's just that Monjosh will no longer be joining us....

Even spammers are lucky to do something right every now and then.  He might even have a broken clock he wants to sell you  😉