game issues

reese3031

Please post your log file using the instructions in the pinned thread above. This will give us hints. Also it helps to post details about your rig and version of video drivers currently installed. With those 2 things, someone will be able to sort things out for you. Without those 2 things, no one can help.

1 hour ago, reese3031 said:

hi i'm having issues with my game 19.5 with in 10 mins into the game my pc shuts off with no warning.before the update game was playing fine. my pc is new and had done no changes to it or the game. i don't use any mods

Sounds more like a hardware issue than a 7D2D issue if your PC is shutting down.  I am assuming by update you mean going from 19.4 to 19.5.  If you were running 19.4 with no issues, updating to 19.5 wouldn’t all of a sudden cause your PC to crash without an underlying issue.  Is your computer shutting down or rebooting or the video going out but the computer is staying on?

Device name    DESKTOP-ESMI5J5
Processor    AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics       4.05 GHz
Installed RAM    16.0 GB
Device ID    0407AF72-0C9A-4908-91DD-F7CBE8130F26
Product ID    00326-10000-00000-AA281
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch    No pen or touch input is available for this display

Do you have your cpu speed set to 4.05 or is that the boost?  If you're familiar with altering ram settings try setting it one bump lower (the frequency). I got that same CPU and it can be a little picky what it likes ram wise.

This game will find the smallest flaws.

also make sure everything is plugged in securely.  If something is not completely plugged in, like a power cable, that might cause it to power on and off.  Check to make sure your fans are running, including the cpu fan - temperatures liike Jugginator suggested are very informative

19 hours ago, reese3031 said:

AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics

14 hours ago, reese3031 said:

new power supply 650w

As was already mentioned, a spontaneous shutdown is almost always a power issue.

Your power supply exceeds the needs for your system, (but nice to have if you ever get a gpu).

So, I would guess that you left off the cable next to the apu from the psu. Or the cable is bad, or

not seated properly.

Also, the apu only uses a max of 65 watts, and there's no added gpu so I wouldn't think temps would

be a problem, but, if the cpu cooler isn't mounted properly, it could be. You can check your temps with

a program like HWinfo. Also, if temps were the issue, the apu would throttle itself, not shut down.

As others have already said, make sure your memory timings and any overclocking is sorted out.

Good luck!