Feedback

saoron666

On 6/3/2021 at 8:10 PM, Roland said:

A lot of studios use Early Access for marketing rather than actual alpha stage public development. Their almost finished titles are in EA for less than a year and play pretty well. The company irons out the remaining bugs that emerge from allowing a much larger group play the game, polish things up, and release the game with the same spec requirements that were first posted because it essentially is the same exact game.

TFP could've followed the same route. None of us would have been playing it these past years. All of the past 7 years would have been private development time and Alpha 20 would be the first Early Access release. So, you have to ask yourself whether being able to play and witness the actual development of a game from early stages to the end has been enjoyable and worth the price of the back stage pass. For me, it was $30 back in December of 2013 and I've enjoyed the entire ride. There was a one month period of time during A9 where I couldn't load the game but other than that its been great.

I believe that A20 is going to be the point at which this game resembles what a lot of other games resemble in Early Access because other studios don't want the issues and toxicity that comes from the public playing an early prototype and expecting perfection.

Well being honest we have unsual way to learn how game is making , early  version of leaked cut BO4 campain looks like rly bad mod to cod1 

On 6/4/2021 at 8:51 AM, Laz Man said:

Hi OP,

I can understand your point of view and hope you can find something new in the game to entertain you or at the very least keep circling back to check on the game every alpha release.  Although the wait can be excruciating, I hope you find it worth it when it does arrive.

I myself started with 7d2d around alpha 6.  I often have looked back through the years to see what has kept me coming back for more. 

1st and foremost, there is still no other game out on the market that does a better voxel/RPG/Survival/Builder/TD game.

The ability to create your own POIs/worlds/mods to play has been the most important feature to me and has easily consumed more than 50% of my 2000+ game hours.

If you haven't looked into any of these activities, you should as it can help with the wait.

Lastly, 7d2d development is very much all about the journey and not the destination.  Every Alpha brings a host of new changes which challenges players to see if they have the ability to adapt and survive as long as possible again.  

*Cough* (Does best Mamdole impersonation) "A20 will be the best alpha yet..." 😅

Well i can't agree  with "journey" . Well i love 7dtd but wanted to see game similar to 7dtd by in fantasy - you know 7dtd mixed with terraria , you know orcs spells skeletons sword etc but they need to first finish 7dtd to start making another game. I have even idea how it could looks like < i know nobody even interest is as everything i'm doing in my life heh >. But 7dtd can be use as.... GMOD XD yeah. For example : you are writing a book you want to do map for example city - you can build it in 7dtd to avoid mistakes etc . Btw  most mods to 7dtd looks terrible - flying demons, purple gigants or metal 3 m bandit zombie xd well i hate this stuff - i accept strange mobs like "skeleton" zombies in stalker last alpha because mod lore give logical advice ( anomaly make skin and mussles invisible  but they are still  there).  i wish i could make own zombie  models to 7dtd - but 100 $ ( in poland we earn +- 2500 zł , 1 dollar is 4,5 zł  heh ) for month of licence? No way. And create models on Source level not suits in 2021  - yeah in 2007 they were cool but now? it suits in l4d2 but it will be too much "ugly" in 7dtd xd

On 6/2/2021 at 12:38 PM, saoron666 said:

I did stop and play other games and come back hoping there is something NEW! NEW as in new areas, new tough mobs, bosses, vehicles etc..

Last night i was playing this and my gf saw a zombie bear and she like OMG whats that?! i was so happy i thought its actually some nasty mutated mob that will kill both of us or we run away.. but was just the same old ass bear ... funny thing she's like oh its just a bear...

thats what i am trying to say in this forum but they just dont get it.. they think im just @%$#ed or a hater lol the game needs some major tough special mobs. not just random mobs in the same mob group..

same mob outside on the street is inside the buildings..  

even if you start walking more in those shoes you will have to change them sooner or later..

a little update wont make them new..

not cause you polish that shoe that it will be as new.. so they need some major updates and implement BOSS's, tougher mobs, special mobs. which drop special loot also..

it will give it that extra spice to it you know!

You’re not a hater. I know what you are saying. I too wish they would add new challenges for the mid and late game. Some new interesting zombies with mechanics that you need to be careful of or perhaps wandering hordes that increase in size as the game stage rises or a setting which increases zombie movement speed for every week you survive for example. I know they will add bandits at some point so that should help hopefully and they have mentioned “special infected”.

Small offtop but honestly i hate way how " atmosphere" changing with A21 - junk guns , drones etc it changing into rage 2 . I love A11  - dark , depressing , random whispers make it a rly good horror , But yeah "fortnite" is more popular that dark souls , plague tale or resident evil 2. I watched a new trailer of No more room in hell 2 and it looks alwsome. Blood, infection looks very dangerouse , realistic miliatary stuff. i hoped 7dtd will go this way - just mix  7dtd with nmrih2 and add melee fight system from dying light and dead island ( like you  can see wounds when you make dmg , you can cut off head and it rest on floor , you can cut zombie in half ) . it could be so good like - you found old chech point on road few police and milatary cars , medical stuff  , bodies in bags, blood everywhere random hand on sandbags , a  soldier body in parts lying on  barber wire. you need first to clean place from bodies and blood to avoid get infected ( is rly hard to cure ) , ammo is very value and rare so you can find a lot of useless guns . You go to city . on bus depot you see rotten bodies with flies ( well i think it could be even easy to add flies like in cod or plague tale ). You kill fast a rotring zombie cutting  him in half but he still manage to hit you before you crush his head, you get infected and die xd well this sound rly hard yeah? I know less people would buy it because controversy too but damn it could be best zombie survive game ever 

11 minutes ago, Matt115 said:

Small offtop but honestly i hate way how " atmosphere" changing with A21 - junk guns , drones etc it changing into rage 2 . I love A11  - dark , depressing , random whispers make it a rly good horror , But yeah "fortnite" is more popular that dark souls , plague tale or resident evil 2. I watched a new trailer of No more room in hell 2 and it looks alwsome. Blood, infection looks very dangerouse , realistic miliatary stuff. i hoped 7dtd will go this way - just mix  7dtd with nmrih2 and add melee fight system from dying light and dead island ( like you  can see wounds when you make dmg , you can cut off head and it rest on floor , you can cut zombie in half ) . it could be so good like - you found old chech point on road few police and milatary cars , medical stuff  , bodies in bags, blood everywhere random hand on sandbags , a  soldier body in parts lying on  barber wire. you need first to clean place from bodies and blood to avoid get infected ( is rly hard to cure ) , ammo is very value and rare so you can find a lot of useless guns . You go to city . on bus depot you see rotten bodies with flies ( well i think it could be even easy to add flies like in cod or plague tale ). You kill fast a rotring zombie cutting  him in half but he still manage to hit you before you crush his head, you get infected and die xd well this sound rly hard yeah? I know less people would buy it because controversy too but damn it could be best zombie survive game ever 

Check out "Project Zomboid" if you want this kind of atmosphere. You basically described it. ah and yeah it is the same problem with that game - after 2k hours it gets too easy xD

52 minutes ago, Grinding.Jake said:

Check out "Project Zomboid" if you want this kind of atmosphere. You basically described it. ah and yeah it is the same problem with that game - after 2k hours it gets too easy xD

I know it but it is 2d and  less realistic graphic  i mean 7dtd should have :  builiding crafting like 7dtd , setting like no more room in hell and days gone , fighting like in di and DL. And that's could be perfect  

On 6/6/2021 at 1:06 AM, Maxley said:

I know they will add bandits at some point so that should help hopefully and they have mentioned “special infected”.

Oh Man i sure hope so!!!! Bandits !!! that will be great! a new challenge! way different, and if they have their own turf or city..

30 minutes ago, saoron666 said:

Oh Man i sure hope so!!!! Bandits !!! that will be great! a new challenge! way different, and if they have their own turf or city..

But what about stealth?!?!?!? New challenge? No....those bandits better all be sleeping and stay asleep when I approach them or stealth will be completely invalidated when bandits get implemented!!!!

;)

1 hour ago, Roland said:

But what about stealth?!?!?!? New challenge? No....those bandits better all be sleeping and stay asleep when I approach them or stealth will be completely invalidated when bandits get implemented!!!!

;)

Why would Stealth get invalidated.. dont you remember the game"Metal Gear Solid" or any other game with sneak or stealth... MAYBE even the paint we get to put into gears like black paint will give you more stealth!  or even add a status for stealth and for some bandits or zombies you will need more or less ..

2 hours ago, Roland said:

;)

This is how I deal with bandits.

HeavenlyInexperiencedAnteater-size_restricted.gif