Unnofficial Modding Discord

Guppycur

low.gif

Are you interested in modding? Afraid to learn? Fear not! Join the Unofficial Modding Discord! Over 1500 strong, our community takes all comers who are willing to listen and learn.

We host channels for many popular mods, and you'll be able to rub shoulders (and more) with some of the most highly regarded modders from these very forums. Not only that, but many projects have evolved from a simple conversation to exciting and groundbreaking content within these channels.

This peaceful but knowledgeable community uses the "teach a man to fish" technique of providing the tools and help necessary to learn how to mod 7 days to die. From simple xml edits to using custom C# scripts in DMT projects, we have a wide range of members who are experts in their areas and strive to provide an environment based on learning, collaboration, and helping new modders grow.

There's not much the game cannot be coaxed into doing, and the only limitation is how far you're willing to expand your skills.

Come.

Join.

Mod.

Click HERE to Join!

Read the rules, they're very very important.

Edited by xyth
expired link (see edit history)

I highly recommend Guppy's discord if you have any desire at all learning how to mod 7 Days to Die. The denizens are super helpful-- and learning what they can teach will increase your enjoyment of the game beyond your current comprehension. 

However.... Guppy hangs out there a lot. Full disclosure.

• Roland pinned this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Am I Human captcha thinks I'm not Human for this discord. Earlier I was accepted then immediately booted from the 7 Days to Die Discord (clicked discord link from forum page) because my account was to new and I possibly wasn't Human. Couldn't follow the directions the bot gave me because I didn't have access to the 7DTD discord to post the &^*/$ emot (of my choice). 

I'm starting to think I'm not Human at all now..... 

• 3 months later...
On 6/25/2022 at 5:47 PM, OnToYou said:

a whole lotta introverts on that channel.. you ask a question and it gets ignored.. you have to be in the channel for a few years before someone will ever speak to you.. not a great solution at all

I bet you don't even believe that yourself. It would take anyone about 3 seconds to realize you're a liar. Some people, man... 😂

• 1 month later...
On 8/6/2022 at 5:18 PM, ashaherro said:

Hi, I just joined but can only see the welcome page. I agreed to the rules and was able to give thumbs up. Is there a time out for new members?

Did you get sorted?  If not DM one of the red or blue folks.  

• 9 months later...

I just tried to join and the exact same thing (Welcome channel only) happened.

And I tried to message a bunch of red and blue names, but all of them have DMs turned off.

Update: I tried to message literally every single admin and moderator. They all have DMs off. Every single one.... lol

Update 2: I tried to message every community advisor also. Every single one has DMs off also.

Edited by Epiphany Absolute (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Be careful !
Don't upset any Mr. Admin!

**Otherwise, you will be banned for no reason!**
-Or with the reason that I posted the picture with the error and you see sir, I disturbed him-
Know that we are all human and we all make mistakes !

That's why there are some admins there! not for help , for give ban !

And if you contact Mr. Guppy to report, he doesn't even bother to answer!
**Thank you very much Sir** You behave like wild children

16 minutes ago, Guppycur said:

No clue who you are, don't see any pms from you, but I can definitely see you breaking rule 11 based on this post.  Best of luck (to the bear). 

Bos , you are funny :)))) you suffer a lot! 
I used to use your mods , I even donated $10 for support 
But one of your trusted admins ban instantly !!!!! Because i posted photo with Issue ! 
Patetic You and all your Admins !

4 minutes ago, DanielHazmat said:

Bos , you are funny :)))) you suffer a lot! 
I used to use your mods , I even donated $10 for support 
But one of your trusted admins ban instantly !!!!! Because i posted photo with Issue ! 
Patetic You and all your Admins !

Ah, well... So since I have no possible way to donate to, definitely rule 11.  Sorry you can't follow the rules, I wish you success in your endeavors.

4 minutes ago, Guppycur said:

Ah, well... So since I have no possible way to donate to, definitely rule 11.  Sorry you can't follow the rules, I wish you success in your endeavors.

Dont wory Big Bos.. i hope you follow rules same and in real life ! ;)
Learn to be good, patient and human !!!! They didnt teach you this on school....Indeed you are good on Mods etc etc ! well done....but 0 Heart !
Dont forget... for 1 photo i receive Ban ! Clever Staff

It doesn't matter now Bos. 1 year has passed
I was just upset that I contacted you then in private to tell you my problem and opinion about block/ban discord,and I never received a reply back from you.
But its ok , i understand you have aloot work , so all good dont wory ... i am have some respect because 3 years ago i start with yours Mods ! 

• 1 month later...