CLASSIC Style HARDCORE

n2n1

On 10/29/2023 at 10:41 PM, Nuko-san said:

Loads of red messages after accessing the campfire

No, i can't recreate it. Perhaps you missed some nuance in the description of the problem.
Perhaps a screenshot or a log-file would help to figure it out.

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)

I am not planning to release any version for A21.2(b26) exp.
I will continue the test version for A21.2 (b14) for now.
The transition to a new one will be carried out with the advent of a stable A21.2.

Therefore, you can install the following patches on top of the previous ones.

CSH v21.2.02 (test) for A21.2 (b14) exp

I played with each mode this time, since there was no problem without mode last time.

・Mode: Samurai: no problem

・Mode: Warrior:
   As soon as I start the game, the skill up sound goes on continuously until the skill of the melee weapon reaches 100.
   Next time I hold a weapon on my M60, the firearms skill continues until it reaches 100, same as above.
   I make and hold a stone axe, the tool skill continues in the same manner until it reaches 100.
   I make and hold a bow, the bow and bowgun skill continues in the same manner until it reaches 100.
   M60 does not show up, bullets that you don't have first suddenly appear, you can't fill bullets to hit.

・Mode: nomad, shadow: throws an error and cannot start the game.

These are the reports.

This is a new version CSH v21.2.05(test) for A21.2(b30) stable:

https://github.com/n2n1/Classic-Style-Hardcore-MOD/releases/tag/v21.2.05hf
(with HOTFIX.  This is not a cumulative patch - it cannot be installed on top of the previous version. Previous worlds don't fit this version ! )

While i'm trying to figure out my github/gitlab to add a mod to the launcher.
The problem is that github cannot process files larger than 100mib. Therefore, if i do not solve this problem, the mod will be available only from the Russian file-sharing site "Yandex-disk" (because it does not have such problems).
Until something changes, or a knowledgeable person tells me a new file sharing service...

→The problem is that github cannot process files larger than 100mib.

I did some research, I don't know the details, but I hope it helps.

The following URL shows that GitHub Free can use up to 2GB.

https://docs.github.com/en/repositories/working-with-files/managing-large-files/about-git-large-file-storage

If you want to use more than 100mb, you need to download and install Git LFS.

https://docs.github.com/en/repositories/working-with-files/managing-large-files/installing-git-large-file-storage

After installing Git LFS, it says you need to associate it with large files in your repository.
Here is the link

https://docs.github.com/en/repositories/working-with-files/managing-large-files/configuring-git-large-file-storage

Good Luck

Thank you, but i know about LFS, but in practice it does not work for me. I  could not installed new GitHubDesktop, probably because i use Win7... i don't know.
In addition, there are a lot of additional things that need to be done. Maybe i'll try this method later as the last one. But i would like to find a more hassle-free way.

Yes, it would probably be correct for me to describe the problem like this - "i am most likely looking for a replacement for gitHub/gitLab".
I.e. i am looking for a file sharing service that will have the possibility of a permanent link and will not have too strong restrictions on any volumes.

(Plus, it should be free and registration should not ask me for the keys to the apartment and the code from the card :D).

Yes, sometimes it happens that there are prefabs that do not load due to the lack of blocks that i often change now, but before posting this release, i checked the generation, and the maximum that i expect is single prefabs that will not work. But not much.

I sent you, so as not to wait for the posts to be checked - through PM, maps generated in the last version that i have already posted, they should suit.
If when using them, you get a lot of red messages about the absence of prefabs - then this means that the mod is installed incorrectly, and perhaps the prefabs are not in the designated folder. CSH uses its own folder paths and vanilla folders are not suitable. It is necessary to save the folder structure contained in the release/archive.

53 minutes ago, Nuko-san said:

The "Fire" still gives me errors when I open it not the Camp fire, just the Fire 

this bonfire? but i can't repeat error...
Describe your actions in more detail....

image.thumb.jpeg.1afa1d790ac532d1e40040db6da8595c.jpeg

Is this one of the old bonfires that you installed a long time ago, perhaps in the old version?
Try to break it and make a new one perhaps an item that does not burn or something like this got into it, which may cause the replacement of items between versions of the mod.