CLASSIC Style HARDCORE

n2n1

MOD version UPDATE - CSH_v19.6.01

- fixed a missing prefab

- tweaks, balancing.

(this compatible with saves and worlds from v19.6.00)  but there is no point in this compatibility, because the previous save is ruined - it is better to start again.

Edited by n2n1 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

MOD version UPDATE - CSH_v19.6.02

- the method of taking and disassembling Workstations, loot-containers, and all other - has been changed.

- balancing, tweaks and e.t.c

(saves and worlds must be compatible with v19.6.01 ... but i'm not sure)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Started playing your mod and it looks really cool, but there is a bug (or atleast I think so) which makes wood logs pretty op.

I've been playing on CSH_v19.6.03.

Placed wood log have 75 hp which seem reasonable, but upgrading it for free makes it having 1200 hp....

Then if you upgrade it again (this time for 5 planks) it lowers its hp to 100 and third upgrade for 7 planks makes it 250 hp.

This way there is no reason to upgrade it more than once and it look bugged and extremely overpowered.

Same goes for half logs, but they are upgraded to 500 hp instead of 1200.

Thanks for your work! 

Thanks!

This is an old upgrade system that confuses players (but for some reason - didn't confuse before).

The fact is that these upgrades are implemented as "layers". That is, after the destruction of the log reinforced with wood, it will be transformed into the previous version and will have a lot of HP again.

That is: 1200+100+250 and the like.

This system will be further enhanced in the A20. And i will follow that too.

On 10/29/2021 at 3:40 PM, n2n1 said:

Thanks!

This is an old upgrade system that confuses players (but for some reason - didn't confuse before).

The fact is that these upgrades are implemented as "layers". That is, after the destruction of the log reinforced with wood, it will be transformed into the previous version and will have a lot of HP again.

That is: 1200+100+250 and the like.

This system will be further enhanced in the A20. And i will follow that too.

is this available on the mod launcher at all :)

• 2 weeks later...

The adaptation of the mod for A20 has begun.
It will take a lot of time, therefore, the first versions can be expected no earlier than a couple of stable patches.
In addition, as always, will most likely have to redo some game mechanics.
And it is still unknown how things will be with the generation of the world and prefabs. Reworking and adapting them will take a very long time, so may have to make some compromises.

• 1 month later...

Right now i'm redoing the sequence of building blocks and adapting prefabs.

Unfortunately, there is still quite a lot of work to do before the mod is ready.

I will try to release a test version after A20.2, but to be honest - it will be very raw. A20 brought a lot of work with xml-code, the result of which will not even be visible from the outside...

Oops... A20.2 is out, and i'm still far from ready.

And A20.2 is something - nothing to talk about. Let's pretend that he doesn't count :D

In addition, they said that A20.3 will be released soon and will make a little more sense than three fixes. So... i will wait for a stable A20.3 for tests begun :)

• 3 weeks later...

... A20.3 .... what?....

Skip.

The fact is that i need a really large patch that will linger for a long time, so that i don't have to redo dll every day.

Sorry, i will continue working on the content, or improving the mod (i won't even switch from A20.1).

PS: Now i am working on the decoration of city streets :)

• 4 weeks later...

The work has slowed down, but continues.

There is still a lot of work, but i will release a raw version for tests after A20.4.

It will not be in the launcher yet.

It will be really raw, but it will be the base from which improvement will proceed.

• 5 weeks later...

A test version will appear HERE soon (tomorrow?).

- in the mod-launcher, the mod will appear later - after exiting the test status.
- the test version suggests that it may EVEN be possible to play, if you're lucky. But basically, it's still a very raw version.
- hotfixes (quick fixes) will not be released for test versions
- there may be a red error causing the console to open (does not cause the crash of the game). This happens mainly during the exploration of new territories in cities. At the moment, i don't even know if this is my mistake.
- text descriptions remained from A19 and may not correspond to the changes.
- RWG and prefabs are still far from an acceptable level (this is my main job on A20)
- the set of player blocks is still far from planned (this is my main job on A20)

MOD version RELEASE - CSH_v20.4.00 

This is TEST version in archive:  ---------the link was removed due to the release of a new version-------

For install - copy the contents of the archive to a folder with pure vanilla agreeing to replace the files. Everything as you did before.

(don't forget to delete all mods/modlets from the new mods directory)