Magolis Compo Pack by The Compopack

stallionsden

Hello, I’m sure you’re doing an excellent job, but since the release of patch 1.1, I’ve been waiting for you to release your buildings so I can reopen my server. I think I’m going to have to relaunch my server without your buildings and wait for 1.2 in hopes of installing them then

6 hours ago, noname835 said:

Hello, I’m sure you’re doing an excellent job, but since the release of patch 1.1, I’ve been waiting for you to release your buildings so I can reopen my server. I think I’m going to have to relaunch my server without your buildings and wait for 1.2 in hopes of installing them then

thank you as explained previously i was awaiting 1.1 for the needed bug fixes it bought (esp the sign bug) however i still got the final run thru i am going thru alot of pois to check . ad soon as that is done it be release time

On 10/17/2024 at 11:49 AM, stallionsden said:

thank you as explained previously i was awaiting 1.1 for the needed bug fixes it bought (esp the sign bug) however i still got the final run thru i am going thru alot of pois to check . ad soon as that is done it be release time

great news! been missing compopack for a while. game isnt the same without it.

Hello Stallionsden,

Can you very shortly elaborate what will be difference between this and packs released later. I am a little confused and i dont know if i should wait for other variants or start with this pack.

There will be more poi's in next pack variants?

Anyway,  you are done amazing work, thank you very much for your effort.

Best Regards,

2 hours ago, Debosy said:

Hello Stallionsden,

Can you very shortly elaborate what will be difference between this and packs released later. I am a little confused and i dont know if i should wait for other variants or start with this pack.

There will be more poi's in next pack variants?

Anyway,  you are done amazing work, thank you very much for your effort.

Best Regards,

The Video explains it mostly. 
but yes the modded has the custom settlements etc as well but more will be added to the classic over time as well. 
Modded has bout 3000 pois (keeping in mind there is the compo settlements and the same pois are also in the vanilla cities etc)
Classic is more Newer player friendly whereas modded is more challenging and dangerous. 

Edited by stallionsden (see edit history)