A19 B178 Freezes ALL the time

Toys7505

HI ALL - 

Just opted into the A19 Build on Steam. My game world is PreGen 1 and I start off fine going through the Survival Quests of making an Axe, Club, Bow and Arrows etc.....When the time comes to go find your Trader, thats where I get the Freeze. I can enter the Trader, loot around but when I go and interact and click on "Can I see your Inventory", the command console opens up with a RED line of text (didn't write it down or take picture - will have to go back and try again). I hit the ESC button to make the command console go away but now I can't move, can't interact with the Trader, NUTHING works! I have to kill the game, restart, load back in and I try it again - I get the same result. Anyone else have this issue? What do I do to get this to work?

Thanks,

Toys

u v checked the temperature of cpu / gpu  ? (here in germany its now 36grad..i must get the case open of the pc) (178 come in the days were temperature is extreme high)

PERHAPS ...it can be the solution "perhaps"

can u make a foto from the error / red line? that woud help us a lot.. ( f12 to take screenshot or make foto with handy)

greets

1 hour ago, Toys7505 said:

HI ALL - 

Just opted into the A19 Build on Steam. My game world is PreGen 1 and I start off fine going through the Survival Quests of making an Axe, Club, Bow and Arrows etc.....When the time comes to go find your Trader, thats where I get the Freeze. I can enter the Trader, loot around but when I go and interact and click on "Can I see your Inventory", the command console opens up with a RED line of text (didn't write it down or take picture - will have to go back and try again). I hit the ESC button to make the command console go away but now I can't move, can't interact with the Trader, NUTHING works! I have to kill the game, restart, load back in and I try it again - I get the same result. Anyone else have this issue? What do I do to get this to work?

Thanks,

Toys

Are you running any mods?  Is this a clean game, IE:  you cleaned up your install of the game?

I know you said you've just opted into the A19 build, but... do you have any mods running maybe? If so, they are most probably your culprit, because I don't think I've ever had that kind of a problem with vanilla game.

3 hours ago, Toys7505 said:

the command console opens up with a RED line of text (didn't write it down or take picture - will have to go back and try again).

This info will be in your output log file. You don't need to "go back and try again" to get this information.

1 hour ago, Beelzybub said:

This info will be in your output log file. You don't need to "go back and try again" to get this information.

And since it hasn't been mentioned yet. How to find your log and post the information is all in the Sticky thread that tells you to read it before posting.

Archived