Riles Vanilla Plus

AuroraGiggleFairy

Good Day Riles

I found a small issue with the ...... War3zuk 1.06 ............ IF you upgrade some of the special shapes that you have made to " Titanium " they will convert back to a full square block. So I was thinking you might want to put a warning on the War3zuk version .. something like

( Warning all blocks can be upgraded to Stainless Steel .. But the Special Shaped blocks will not upgrade to Titanium without converting back to a Full squared block )

I don't know if it is all of the Special Shapes that will convert back, but I do know some will.

I don't know if there is an easy fix for this .. in coding or not .... But thought you should know about it.

There only a few modders out there that uses Titanium block, so not sure if it worth the trouble to add more or not.

Thank you for all your work that you have done .. Take Care and Be Safe ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

@Riles just to let you know, i have started using this mod in my survival based build series, because i don't want to use the creative menu for the shapes, and i want to tell you Thank you for this. I am loving it. i have always hated that the shape menus seemed so incomplete.  I'll do a full Modlete showcase on this when i get a bit more familiar with it, if you don't mind. 

13 hours ago, EpicSpire said:

would make great deco items

Yo! I actually made a mod for this purpose! Check it out here: 

On 11/10/2020 at 5:24 AM, CrazyAluminum said:

Can you make bigger the creative menu?

The short answer is "yes." But the long answer is, while viewing the creative menu, one also has to see their inventory and item description. It may be difficult to come up with one that "fits" with all the inventory mods out there. Thoughts?

7 hours ago, Riles said:

Yo! I actually made a mod for this purpose! Check it out here: 

yeah, the only thing i dislike about that mod (unless it was updated since i last downloaded it) was that the blocks have like 1 hp or whatever.. easily destroyed and the recipes are a bit cheaty. whic is fine for some things.. but thanks

Edited by EpicSpire (see edit history)

Good day Riles

I have a friend ask if this ( The Deco Mod ) is Still Ok to use in A19.1 .. since he is playing it and doesn't want to update to A19.2.

Have a Great week and thank you ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

PS: I have a post there also, but wasn't sure if you visit that page that much .. Take Care 😊

On 11/11/2020 at 2:44 PM, EpicSpire said:

. easily destroyed

That was my intention. They have 25 hp, and explosion resistance. And when you do destroy it, returns to you. And since it has low hp, the idea of "cheaty" recipes was kind of the point as the block is described as "replicas" not the actual thing. I was trying to make it decoration only, so it wouldn't benefit as much as anything else, except also being a container. But I do understand that everyone's preferences are different.

if its suppose to return to you.. then there is a bug. cause it doesn't. at least when i made the dumpster, the dumpster or the deco block didn't return.

yeah, i like the non cheaty recipe though.. easy materials.. but its solely decoration. if the block returned to me then i wouldn't have any major complaints about the easily destroyed block. 

Another one fix for your modlet?

<!--If you can craft exploding and flaming steel arrows and bolts then you can craft steel arrows and bolts-->
<append xpath="//perk[@name='perkRangersExplodingBolts' or @name='perkRangersFlamingArrows']//passive_effect[@name='RecipeTagUnlocked']/@value">,ammoArrowSteelAP,ammoCrossbowBoltSteelAP</append>

and Unlocks property

One saving time tip:

for example, instead of

/progression/perk[xxxxxxxx]/effect_group/passive_effect[xxxxxxxx]

you can just use

//perk[xxxxxxxx]//passive_effect[xxxxxxxx]

another example

<set xpath="/items/item/effect_group/passive_effect[@name='ModSlots'][@tier='1,2,3,4,5,6']/@value">8,8,8,8,8,8</set>

<set xpath="//passive_effect[@name='ModSlots'][@tier='1,2,3,4,5,6']/@value">8,8,8,8,8,8</set>

Edited by CrazyAluminum (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/18/2021 at 4:49 PM, rcgrandmasters said:

what I mean is that, I would like to be able to use only the wooden, iron, steel form blocks, the ones used to build.

Soooo, if I disabled the stainless steel? Would that suffice? Or are you also referring to flagstone, rebar, and bulletproof glass?

Edited by Riles (see edit history)

9 hours ago, ohsnapitsafish said:

Dumb question but how do i use MISC Blocks i haven't played 7days in awhile... i cant seem to figger out how to place different types of blocks only wooded doors. =\

Hello! Thanks for using my mod!

While you have the block selected, hold down "R" and a radial menu will appear. Click on the shape options I think it is called? And you will see the options! 🙂

Let me know if you have further questions!

Good Day Riles

Can I say .. WOW .. on the New Main page .. I like the new design.

Just stopping by to check if any new updates or fixes and wanted to say Hi. 

PS: This is still version 1.06 which is the last version I downloaded? Didn't see it listed that way on first page.

Thank you a Great mod and Take Care ... the Old Gamer .. 😌

Edited by gpcstargate
edit (see edit history)