Experimental Recipes

Sergant1000

The mod has been updated to version V13.35.

Added:

New icons. Recipe for a stick of dynamite. Animation hit by "stick". A new icon: the explosive, fiery and MIB crossbows, Injector. In the menu "F6" added the car, the bear and the bike on which to ride. "Wood Stairs Frame" is divided into "Wood Stairs FV Frame" and "Wood Stairs S Frame". The line "Wood Frame" expanded to 20 different blocks.

Updated:

Removed bug with "Iron_Shiv". Rebalance all picks and axes. Fixed disappearing fishing rod. But fishing bent copper basin. Developed do not have option "Change_block_to" in the game. Fixed a lot of non-working recipes. Rank materials changed to: "wood" - "stone" - "copper" - "bronze" - "iron" - "brass" - "steel" - "tungsten".

add patch V13.41

Added:

"Flask" 3 sip, stack 15. Tablets "AquaBriz" and "Aquamira" for water purification. "Mead". Tips from "7DaysFan". Poisonous mushrooms and berries. Mushrooms are added to the forest. "Stairs S" for rulers "Concrete Form", "Scrap Frame" and "Rebar Frame". The new line of blocks "Iron Frame", includes "Iron_Frame" and "Iron_Plate_Frame". The new line of blocks "Flagstone", includes "flagstone", "flagstoneStairs" and "Flagston Cabin". Fishing is back at work after a crutch, but it works. Recipe number of bait down from 5 to 1. Rulers "Concrete Form", "Scrap Frame" and "Rebar Frame", expanded to 20 blocks as "Wood Frame". Medicine from poisonous mushrooms. Form for smelting "Candy Tin Can".

Updated:

Modifications helmet with a flashlight set model miners hat that would somehow bypass the error with the light. Magnum with scope set model. Stuck "Scrap" increased to 250. The staircase in lines "Concrete Form", "Cobblestones", "Rebar Frame" and "Scrap Frame", corrected. "IronWall" no longer made from "metalTrussing". Fixed broken off function spawn zombies. When the mouse look for mushrooms, now writes you like to harvest mushrooms, and not the name of the block.

Hi,

I want to run this Mod on my rented Nitrado Server, but when I put the Mod Datas on the server, he wont start. (It's my first gameserver ever, so I don't know much about how to install mods)

What am I doing wrong?

I send the sharedassets1 to the 7daystodie.data folder and overwrite the existing Data Folder with the Mod-Data Folder. Then the server won't start :(

Hi I finally fixed my problem. Somehow it didn't work, when I overwrite the existing files on the FTP, I had to exchange Datas manually. Now I have some questions for the mod:

- Zombie Dogs spawn in every biome, how can I change this to wasteland/burnt Land only?

- pigs attack me! How to turn off?

- i have empty places in the map, where obviously should spawn prefabs or something like this. How to fix it, that things are shown correctly?

2015-04-24_00001.jpg.d32f64651e478f62a1c331926a6ef941.jpg

- the server function with savezones for new players doesn't work with the mod. If you spawn newly on a map, there already are several zombies nearby

Edited by Shatiel (see edit history)

Hi,

I want to run this Mod on my rented Nitrado Server, but when I put the Mod Datas on the server, he wont start. (It's my first gameserver ever, so I don't know much about how to install mods)

What am I doing wrong?

I send the sharedassets1 to the 7daystodie.data folder and overwrite the existing Data Folder with the Mod-Data Folder. Then the server won't start :(

You may NOT overwrite the sharedassets files on the server. If a mod comes with modified sharedassets, those go into your CLIENT, and only there.

- Zombie Dogs spawn in every biome, how can I change this to wasteland/burnt Land only?

- pigs attack me! How to turn off?

- i have empty places in the map, where obviously should spawn prefabs or something like this. How to fix it, that things are shown correctly?

1)it change in entitygroups.xml

2)not pig, hi is a boar, in entitygroups.xml

3)I think it something with game.

After installing the files, it gives me an error "Game file mismatch, verify game INSTALLATI"

Please help

Run game without anticheat.

Thanks for answer :)

Some other problems I have:

-can't loot refridgerator

-can't loot FleshTon

-can't loot BubonicDoctor

-can't loot BagofBones/

(all get NullExpectation Errors)

Witch works perfectly.

Did its hapend after looting pig?

- - - Updated - - -

Mod converting under SD2DX.

Yes i think the boss zombies have to go, when there in i dont get errors like above but other mods like having extra cars spawn dont work. I will send you my pack Sergant1000, when i awake. Can you use it as your new base for your modding, i fixed up alot of stuff & adding & tweaked others. :)

Maud converted under SD2DX, check out the new installation instruction. Assembly based on the version V13.35. Includes patch V13.41 and V13.43. and upgraded to 14.02

Added:

New models: "Machete", "M-249_SAW", "Flamethrower", "44Magnum_with_Scope", "M16A1", "Cookinf Knife", "AI_AWM_F_300WM", "F-1", "RGD", "M202A1_'FLASH '"," Desert_Eagle_Mark_XIX "," AK-47 "," Five-seveN "," Benelli_M3_Super_90 "," Benelli_XM1014 "," Mini_UZI "," Micro_UZI "," Ingram_MAC_M10 ". Partially Russified."Crowbar" - for all lovers of HL. + model + icon. Flask. + icon. M79 + model. icon for some frame.

Change:

Removed bug with flammable water. Installation time reduced.

So with the need of a mod launcher dedicated server compatibility went down the sink? Or does the mod still work with online dedicated servers?

I dont no, need testing.

Nice. So when you use the flamethrower it looks like fire? I see the NapalmTank has that particle effect.

How do you get the Flamethrower to convert napalm tanks to empty napalm tanks?

Yes it is firing fire.

Napalm dont converting to empty napalm tanks, you just finding it and fill it.

The mod has been updated to version V14.11

Added:

"Ore_Scanner", "Colt_Navy", "Katana", "Minigun", "MG42". + Icon + model. Getting "glassBusinessBlock" from "glassBusiness". Returned "GlassForShower", "GlassForShowerCentered" and "glassShower".

Updated:

Change the position of mushrooms in the generation. modified fishing, fishing rod appear after you take everything out of the bag. "Splint" cures "Broken Leg" and "Sprained Leg". After treatment, "Broken Leg" or "Sprained Leg" does not appear. Time "Broken Leg" has been increased to 5 days. after the time comes "Sprained Leg". Time "Sprained Leg" has been increased to 3 days. Reduced chance of finding a tungsten ore. increased the number of layers to bedrock at 30. M-249 SAW modified model. The shape of the glass again smelts "glassBusiness" rather than with "glass"

Almost nothing shows up in the creative tab that you added, just in the boss loot.

You cope all files?

i followed the installation instructions already. i keep getting error messages saying: The AssetBundle Tile.(resource directory here) Cant be loaded because another AssetBundle with the same files are already loaded

When you install new mod, you need uninstall old mod.