Experimental Recipes

Sergant1000

mod has been updated to version 17.22

Added:

Coal added the ability to shoot poison.

Added the ability to repair the drill and chainsaw handle and the engine. Bactericidal bandage and first aid kit, treated for Critical bleeding. Wooden frame added during combustion. Added a recipe for Screwdrivers. When using "bloodDrawKit" lost 1 wellnes. added: beets, cabbage, borscht. Added distillation of arrows and bolts under the iron arrows. Alternative recipes "Bowl_Water". Added strawberries, beef, burgers, cutlets with potatoes. Returned models rabbit and pig for growing (console will complain, but not critical).

Updated:

It changed the location of the ore. "Iron_Spikes" changed the material for the metal. Dysentery keeps playing day and not really change the recipe gravel. Critical bleeding changed: -1 -2 health and endurance per second. Increased chance of finding: "Crowbar", "Bat", "Screwdriver". Katana: removed during combustion modified to repair "Forged_Steel". I changed the recipe kits. Increased the damage of a shotgun. Reduced the range of tools on the block. All delay before using chopper changed. I changed the recipe for fire arrows: 1 canister and 10pc. Consumables. Recipe stockfish changed to Kraft in inventory. Fixed burned chain from benzoprily and needles. Reducing the chance of finding food. Removed from the DUP "Oil Barrel" Recipe "Metal_Alloys_Book" is now to be seen until the study of the book.

In the first snippet of code, there are weird non-english letter/number characters in the spelling of "5.7x28mm_Bullet" and "8.6x70mm_Bullet" (at least, those are the 2 problems I see.).

Yeah, I hope more of the code isn't like that...that's a lot of code to have to check line-by-line. ::cringe::

Well, that makes sense, since english use latin alphabet...there arent "english letters".

What a problem?

Weapon parts can not be turned into scrap metal or perhaps its just the ones added by the mod that are like that. Before I was able to scrap a sniper barrel into scrap metal which was great because there are times when you get a blu gun and you would prefer to dismantle it to get any purple parts from it. Also you should change the recipe for a needle and move the recipe to the bottom of the table (so the game quits thinking i want to make pipes)

Great mod! I'm already lost when I seen painkillers didn't permanently heal me but only for a time I get health. It makes sense now. But I picked up the 7DaysFan note off of bodies but I don't know Russian hand writing. Can you make an english version of the notes. Or at least add the english version of what they say on your wiki. It is bugging me of what is on the notes.

• 2 weeks later...

Mod moved to the Alpha 12 has been updated to version 17.80

Added:

Brown, green and braided, thin carpets. At pistol with a silencer Mute shot. Added wires. (Recipe item.) Added block "plainsDirt" biome for "plain". It is similar to the block "fertileDirt", with the passage of time is transformed into a block "plainsGround". block "plainsGround" adds the ability to create a grass "plainsGrassDiagonal". block "sandStone" added ability by analogy with the block "fertileDirt", with the passage of time is transformed into a block "sand". Added block "forestDirt" biome for "Pine Forest". It is similar to the block "fertileDirt", with the passage of time is transformed into a block "forestGround". block "forestGround" adds the ability to create a grass "tallGrassDiagonal". Added the ability to create the grass: "tallGrassDiagonal", "plainsGrassDiagonal", "brownGrassDiagonal". Added a recipe for creating a block of flesh, with a "heat" biome. Added a recipe for F-1. Added crude oil. Added distillation arrows of iron and steel fire boom. "Steel_Bolt", "Steel_Head", "Steel_Head_Mold"

Building line "Rebar Frame" and "Concrete Form" on the books spread out otbalansirovanny bronze tools. Generation facilities biome rewritten. "Fur_Rug" and "Fur_Rug_Thin" .book now drop in the level.

Added drawings for tungsten armor. Added quality clothing.

Updated:

Of prescription "Concrete Mix" using "Bowl_Water", removed "Bowl". Recipe thread is changed, the grass is replaced by cotton. Medicine Cabinet modified material. Brown and green carpet modified recipes. Carpets appointed group "Decor". Recipe soap simplified sand replaced with crushed sand, clay is replaced by a piece of clay. a chance to find muffler reduced. Changed the recipe for chain saws and drill. Minced changed water from 2 to 1. Fixed vegetable soup recipe. Starter kit changed: the torch is replaced by a candle. It reduced the number of days between the spawn zombies when stripping the territory: from 5 to 3 days. Added loss of skin, tissue, metal and planks: Leather sofas and bed sections. The book "Metal_Alloys_Book" is divided into three, for steel, brass and tungsten. Changed the recipe for "Steel_Ingot_Mold", "Brass Ingot Mold" and "Tungsten Ingot Mold". Changed the damage on the "bedrock". Added icon "scrapMetalPile" added sulfur. Changed the generation of ore: generated blended and blocks. Fixed rep all animals.

In addition:

Removed boar, as he now does not bind the collision .. Removed "FIre Crossbow" and "Explosion Crossbow", now fiery and explosive arrows shoot normal crossbow. Removed "Compo-Pack for Random Gen", waiting for the solution developer. Patch will not. Released ModMenedzhera third version, do not forget it skachat.Otformatirovan text from books and tips. Distributed recipes from books Increased the damage of arrows crossbow bolts made similar arrows "Crossbow_MIB" shoot all types of bolts. Reduced the health of the bear, to change the model 500. Machete. Fixed apgredy a construction line "Wood Frame". Position model picks and Molotov, corrected. Fixed "self-destruct earth", as increased productivity. model "M202A1_Flash" and "Khukuri" fixed. Fixed console when filling minibike. Change settings minibike. Corrected descriptions in the drawings. Done Bronze Kirk exhibited 1-3. Damage steel Kirk exhibited 2-3. Recipes given by "Metal_Alloys_Book" and "Metal_Alloys_II_Book" swapped.

Mod moved to the Alpha 12 has been updated to version 17.80.

If that is the case then why does the op still say Game Version: alfa 11? If its really for Game Version: alfa 12 now you might want to fix that if you can (it will help make it less confusing) but that's just a suggestion.

lee_terry_jr, sorry forget to change it.

Well its not working anyway, I just tried it out on alpha 12 and I get spammed with (Keynotfoundexception: the given key was not present in the dictionary) errors at startup before I can even get to the menu. The errors persist constantly so that I am unable to do anything and I am forced to end the process using task manager.

Edited by lee_terry_jr (see edit history)

screnshot please.

screenshot.thumb.jpg.ead2a4cc0d995a7c3f4981524a578daf.jpg

Sorry I have no idea how to put it in a spoiler tag so others don't get annoyed by it but there it is. I tried removing the mods folder and all other folders that came with the mod from the game folder before installing new mod, downloading the mod multiple times to check for corruption during download, and I had steam verify game data before every time I tried to install the mod. Nothing seemed to change the problem and I can run the game without the mods no problem.

Try before you install the mod , remove the backup folder from the directory of mod manager.

Yea, that worked for me thanks but you should probably add that to the instructions in the op to prevent problems in the future.

Yea I'm getting the same thing. Tried removing the backup folder in the SD2DX folder aswell

You cant just delete the files and expect it all to work like that. First you need to restore the original game files which can be done via opening steam, moving mouse over library (dont click), clicking games, right clicking 7 days to die in the left panel, clicking properties from the menu, clicking local files tab in the new window, and then clicking the option to "verify integrity of game cache..." If done correctly steam will scan the game files then once its done it will say some of the files need to be replaced and it will start to replace those files with new files it downloads. While its updating/downloading the files go delete the backup in the SD2DX folder and also delete the mods folder in the games directory (C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ 7 Days To Die). Now extract/copy the newest mod files into the games directory. After that steam should have finished updating/installing the game and all that is left is to use the mod manager to patch/mod it.

The mod has been updated to version 17.90, the patch is filled.

Added:

Steel tip into loot.

added the ability to grow beets and strawberries. Added "Stone_Hammer". Added ability to collect birch sap. To do this, take a hammer and 5 cans find birch, RMB on it, and after a while the tree is updated and you can collect birch sap. Added fried egg in a frying pan. Added biomes "water" and "burnt_forest" in total generation. Added iron and steel tip into the loot. Added a recipe for a steel tip

Updated:

Updated Prefabs-Compo-Pack (from Magoli) Reduced chance of poisoning the food. Changed the recipe for an Iron Hammer Changed the recipe stone axes have "Stone Axe" removed the possibility of building and upgrading all its functions transferred to the "Stone_Hammer". Transcribed location of ore layers from scratch. Now ore will be randomly generated single cloud, without stirring as it was before, and without a single ore for the whole ground now. Fixed damage from explosive arrows. Fixed physics of flight of crossbow bolts.

For some reason I can't get SD2DX to recognize this mod. Or any mod for that matter... It just gives me an error in the dialog box. Also I've looked for a video tutorial on how to use SD2DX (as this is my first time with it) but to no avail. Words of wisdom? also can I run this mod congruently with the Navezhattan mod? Thanks guys.

For some reason I can't get SD2DX to recognize this mod. Or any mod for that matter... It just gives me an error in the dialog box. Also I've looked for a video tutorial on how to use SD2DX (as this is my first time with it) but to no avail. Words of wisdom? also can I run this mod congruently with the Navezhattan mod? Thanks guys.

Which version of SD2DX are you using? There are 2 versions in 2 different threads and for some reason the one linked in the original post is the old one (Something @Sergant1000 might want to fix). This is important because the new SD2DX needs to have some of the mods files put in a folder called SD2DXMods but the older version needed those files in a folder called mods. To make things worse the instructions @Sergant1000 posted in the op are also for the older version. Furthermore when you download the modV1790 one of the files it has included is SD2DXMods which suggests that it was made for the newer version of SD2DX but the patchV1792 goes back to just the mods folder like the older SD2DX used and I am not sure if that was intentional or not but it is a bit confusing. I am not even sure if the older SD2DX even works on the current version of the game and that is why its important to say which version you are using. Also you said, "It just gives me an error in the dialog box." However you did not say what it was so we have no way of knowing if it was the game that gave you the errors or SD2DX. If it was SD2DX it is likely because of the problem I mentioned earlier in this post but if it was the game giving the error you might be having the same problem I was having before. I gave instructions on how I fixed the problems I had before in the post I made 6 days ago which is only 3-4 posts above the post you are currently reading (depending on if you count this post in that count)

Whew. So fair point on all of it (and thank you). The SD2DX version I am using is from the original post of this thread (V2) and I was trying to add in the V1792, which after copying into "Mods" folder in my steam common directory it says "Error: Failed to load modinfo: patchV1792". I think I'm mostly confused as the first mod I did for this game (Navezhattan) was simply a drag and drop as it only tinkers with prefabs and the generic Navezgane map.

But what I'm getting from you as of this point is that I need the new version of SD2DX (V3?) and instead od a "Mods" folder in my directory I instead make "SD2DXMods".

My question right now, is that I should copy the root directory folder <mod_name> into the "SD2DXMods" folder not each folder within ro extracted <mod_name> folder, correct?

The mod has been updated to version 18.02 for the alpha version of the game 12.4

Added:

Old kit is divided into the new: "Mini_Aid_Kit", "Medium_Aid_Kit", "Large_Aid_Kit".

Added a system repair weapons, their parts well. Added the ability to carry bear meat in the package. Added the blood of animals. Added incendiary bullets. All patrons exposed to the damage of a weapon. Books added: "Hot_Ammunition_Book" and "Hot_Ammunition_II_Book". New items: "Copper_Bullet_Tip" and "Copper_Bullet_Tip_Mold".

Updated:

Fixed recipe trimmings. Fixed recipe Vegetable soup with a jar of water. Removed loss "Bedrock". fixed number of recraft iron and steel arrows. Fixed loss of sulfure ore. Loss method books changed to the old method. Changed recipes bandages. Due to a bug in the nest and the hive, reduced the number of required resources. (Console left) Removed "Wood_Rot" for a place it "woodDebris". Change settings boxes for lunch. "Benelli_XM1014" and "Benelli_M3_Super_90" exhibited the ability to shoot "12x70mm_Slug".

Translate of the tooltips was update.

Edited by Sergant1000 (see edit history)