Experimental Recipes

Sergant1000

I am having problems with soap. This would be a large problem because I can not cure myself. If there is something I did wrong or can edit let me know or if there is a patch coming to make it work.

when you take soap/ aim on water, or sink, or tole, and pres RMB.

Also Iron spikes disappear after a few seconds.

I figured out the spikes. Sorry for confused with spikes and spikerust

lets see what is wrong.

Found a bug with flamethrower and mp5 if you have them both in your utility belt at the same time.

What a bag?

Edited by Sergant1000 (see edit history)

The mod has been updated to version V11.00 includes the patch V10.13 and:

Added:

Recipes old block: "clayRoof", "clayRoofWedge", "clayRoofCorner", "glassShower", "drywall", "wedgeTanDrywall", "tubeDrywall", "brickpainted", "brickPaintedSlope", "tile3StairsQF", "wedgeSnowShingles", "iceSickle "," fenceWood "," fenceWood "," pew_segment01 "," pew_segment02 "," pew_segment03 "," coffin_top "," coffin_bottom "," oldWood "," cremeDrywall "," cremeDrywallBaseboard2Sides "," faucetBrass02 "," faucetBrass04 ", "schoolDesk", "brickAsphalt", "brickDecayedAsphalt", "concreteBlock", "flagstone", "wedgeCabinFlagstone", "adobePeach", "adobePeachDrywall", "adobePeachDrywallBaseboard", "adobePeachPole", "adobePeachTube", "adobeTanRamp", "bed02_1 "," bed02_2 "," bed02_3 "," bed02_4 "," brickDecayedTanSlope "," cremeBacksplash "," trash_can01 "," concreteTrim3 "," cornerFullWedgeConcrete "," mattressFlat "," ventDuctBlock "," ventDuctWedge "," Carpet1 ", "Carpet2", "stairsCarpet1", "stairsCarpet2", "tanStuccoOldWood", "sidingWhiteOldWood", "sidingYellowOldWood", "sidingGreenOldWood", "sidingBlueOldWood", "metalRivet", "stairsMetalRivet", "wedgeMetalRivet", "tubeMetal1NoDistort", "plateBlockTileIndustrial "," dropCeiling02 "," orangeMetalRoof "," wedgeOrangeMetalRoof ".

The ability to create paper from "Wood_Rot" using cooking pot on the fire. An alternative recipe for oil from cotton. Stone axes and hammers adds the ability to repair Spikes. Displaying items in creative. New icons. Admin tools. Machine gun "M-249_SAW" chambered "7.62x51mm_NATO". Extended gardening, may grow: tomatoes, cucumbers. New weapons "Webgun" shoot webs, inhibits movement of the enemy for 10 seconds. recipe "Butterfly_Knife".

Changes:

Improved the typos and some recipes. Fences and boxes moved to hardware. Blocks: "porchLight01", "porchLight04", "porchLight04Brass", "ceilingLight01", "ceilingLight02", "ceilingLight02Brass", "ceilingLight04", "ceilingLight05", "ceilingLight05Brass", "wallLight01", "ceilingLight07". Removed from the recipe and made by default, since the game strongly sags FPS. For a place they made new fixtures: "Lantern_Metal", "Lantern_Iron", "Lantern_Brass", "Ceiling_Light_Bulb", "Ceiling_Iron_Lamp", "Ceiling_Brass_Lamp", "Chandelier_Metal", "Chandelier_Iron", "Chandelier_Brass", "Lantern_Hang", "Ceiling_Lamp" . They the same, but will have a light source. All the fixtures that you added earlier will have to replace them. Reduce the size of the candle. Materials instruments changed to "metal" To correct an error in the console (no sound). Fixed minor bugs. Replace the icon "Beaker". To get the "Molotov cocktails" failed to ignite a zombie,so it reduced damage and change the model to the bottle. It will simply explode. Recipe machete changed.

• 2 weeks later...

The mod has been updated to version V12.00, moved from alpha version of the game 10.4 (b10) on the alpha 11.2 (b4).

Added:

Pants "White", "Red", "Blue", "Pink", "Green". All knives added 2nd strike that deals 50% more damage but with a long cooldown and dual endurance. Added repair bow using "YuccaFiber". Added repair weapons using "Oil".

Snags can be raised again. Double bed now also a spawn point, but only a part of the cushion. Added mod "Teacher." Allows you to create a book with recipes. The book "leather Tanning" now gives only recipe "leather". The book "macDyverBook" now gives recipes: "Leather Boots", "Leather Pants", "Leather Jacket", "Leather Hat", "Leather Gloves". Added book "MacDyver II Book" which gives recipes: "Scrap Boots", "Scrap Leg Armor", "Scrap Chest Armor", "Scrap Helmet", "Scrap Gloves". The book "pistolBook" now gives only recipe "Beretta_92". "Fire Trap" when stepping on the trap purpose lights. "Shock Trap" when stepping on the trap goal stunned.

Changes:

With the introduction of the system of quality fashion deleted variations: the armor - "Tattered", "Worn", "Rusty", "Incomplete", "Shabby", "Worn", weapons - "Rusty" and "Defective". Arrows and bolts, set to 1. Kraft Kraft powder was reduced from 10 to 9. The processing of coal and nitrate in powder increased from 5 to 10. In connection with the quality system, until I introduce modifications weapons, as to not see the sense in them . Remove unnecessary prescriptions for paper and canvas, they did benefit a worthy replacement. Mousqueton damage increased from 25 to 50. Temporarily removed "glassShower" as developed deleted "glassBusinessCentered2" and "glassBusiness2". All seeds exhibited a stack 250. All powders exhibited stack 500. Bandages longer extinguish the fire. Fire extinguished only bank or canned water, raw or boiled. Or enter into a pond or a drink and him. If fire break rolled stone. With the absence of the program for the opening of assets list, all the icons are replaced by new items to the standard. deleted "Injector 105". Recipe molotov changed. Wolfram returned. Forms for smelting, returned. The new version developed reduced block ID from 4000 to 2000. After a renumbered blocks group became normal.

The mod has been updated to version V12.01.

Updated:

Fixed a bug with roket and grenade launchers. Creation of "leatherStrips" reduced from 5 to 1. "Sprained Leg" duration changed from 1 to 1 real game of the day. "candle" and "torch" transferred to the group "Tools / Traps".

Hi Sergat1000, great work on the mod.

Would you mind if I stole some of your idea's to include in a mod pack Im putting together on my server ? (Credit will be given for each item/recipe/thing used)

I dont want to use everything, just a few great idea's you have had.

I love the idea of the mod but not sure if everyone that plays on our server owners setup would like the idea of washing. Is it possible to, once downloaded, to change that on our end to remove that one feature?

Also I am continually amazed at the modding community and all that they do. I thank you for making and sharing this with us!

I love the idea of the mod but not sure if everyone that plays on our server owners setup would like the idea of washing. Is it possible to, once downloaded, to change that on our end to remove that one feature?

Also I am continually amazed at the modding community and all that they do. I thank you for making and sharing this with us!

Just prowess all mention of dirt1,dirt2,dirt3,dirt4, in buff.xml and item.xml

I downloaded the initial link, and was going through the code to make changes when I noticed this....

<recipe name="Ammunition Nation II Book" count="1" scrapable="False" craft_time="60" craft_exp_gain="2" learn_exp_gain="20" >        <ingredient name="paper" count="100" grid="0, 0" />
       <ingredient name="5.45x39mm_Bullet" count="1" grid="-2, -2" />
       <ingredient name="5.56x45mm_NATO" count="1" grid="-1, -2" />
       <ingredient name="5.7x28ذ¼ذ¼_Bullet" count="1" grid="0, -2" />
       <ingredient name="7.62x51mm_NATO" count="1" grid="1, -2" />
       <ingredient name="7.62x39mm_Bullet" count="1" grid="2, -2" />
       <ingredient name="8.6أ—70mm_Bullet" count="1" grid="-2, -1" />
       <ingredient name="bulletTipMold" count="1" grid="-1, -1" />
       <ingredient name="bulletCasingMold" count="1" grid="0, -1" />
</recipe>

I'm assuming that the code got corrupted while downloading or extracting, but that means I have to manually go through the rest of it to check it.

From what I can see, I believe it should look like this....

<recipe name="Ammunition Nation II Book" count="1" scrapable="False" craft_time="60" craft_exp_gain="2" learn_exp_gain="20" >        <ingredient name="paper" count="100" grid="0, 0" />
       <ingredient name="5.7x28mm_Bullet" count="1" grid="0, -2" />
       <ingredient name="8.6x70mm_Bullet" count="1" grid="-2, -1" />
</recipe>

Can you verify this is true before I go tinkering around with the rest of it?

Thanks.

I downloaded the initial link, and was going through the code to make changes when I noticed this....

</recipe>

I'm assuming that the code got corrupted while downloading or extracting, but that means I have to manually go through the rest of it to check it.

Ok Ive been staring at XML code for several hours now, so forgive my blindness - but those 2 snippets look the same, which specific part do you believe is wrong?

In the first snippet of code, there are weird non-english letter/number characters in the spelling of "5.7x28mm_Bullet" and "8.6x70mm_Bullet" (at least, those are the 2 problems I see.).

Yeah, I hope more of the code isn't like that...that's a lot of code to have to check line-by-line. ::cringe::

</recipe>

From what I can see, I believe it should look like this....

<ingredient name="5.7x28mm_Bullet" count="1" grid="0, -2" />
       <ingredient name="8.6x70mm_Bullet" count="1" grid="-2, -1" />
</recipe>

Can you verify this is true before I go tinkering around with the rest of it?

Thanks.

Thanks. I will fix it.

The mod has been updated to version V13.00.

Added:

Now it is possible to wash by using "cloth" as well as a bar of soap, but the first step removes dirt. "Cobweb" can be selected. Expanded materials, added: Bronze, Tin. Shaped arrangement of ores and change the number and type of ore. New items: "Tin_Scrap", "Tin_Ingot", "Bronze_Ingot_Mold", "Tin_Ingot_Mold", "Bronze_Blank", "Scrap_Bronze", "Bronze_Ingot", "Forged_Bronze", "Bronze_Strips", "Bronze_Axe", "Bronze_Pickaxe", "Bronze_Sledgehammer" , "Brass_Axe", "Bronze_Shovel", "Bronze_Hoe". With their recipes. Recipes from the group "Forging / Molds" scattered on the books. "Home Maintenance III Book" provides recipes: "Nailgun", "Chainsaw", "Auger", "Chain Saws".

Updated:

"Napkin" now eliminates the 1st and 2nd stage mud. "Splint" now holds 6 hours of play, and not forever. modified material "Stone_Pickaxe" on the "stone". "Sniper rifle receiver" exhibited icon. recipes "Steel_Blank" and "Brass_Blank". Balanced strength materials: "wood", "copper", "stone", "bronze", "iron", "brass", "steel", "tungsten". For tools and melee weapons. Just change the quality of items.

Upon receipt of the status of the dirty, no longer takes any health or stamina. Fixed feeding slot. "ConcreteMix" tinkering with the second recipe with canned and moved to the "Resources" changed the recipe chest and shovels of stone. "RottingFlesh" added worm-odor.

Note:

To ore underground work, will have to start a new game or go to another unexplored biome.

The mod has been updated to version V13.02.

Updated:

The book "Home Maintenance III Book" included in the loot. Fixed a bug in the writing of "5.7x28mm_Bullet" and "8.6x70mm_Bullet".

Thanks Carmela - the downside to staring at code - you become blind to it lol!

haha. I've been doing so for a few days now as well. Totally get it. :) It took me a while to find that one.

Only when I knew, how to edit it.

@Sergant1000 -

That is what I figured seeing as I can't find a way to do those edits the old way either. Just figured I'd ask.

Also - as an option for working with those files, if you're interested -- I think that the newly posted tool on the modding tool forums, SD2DX (extender), could be helpful in allowing you to make such edits, at least to some extent. Don't know if it will do everything, but it does *a lot*. If you code your files correctly, you can do loose file modding now and have the mod manager copy all your stuff into the XML's -- plus it can rebuild the item atlas with loose file icons for you, and also edit resources, assets, and code, I believe.

It's a pretty robust tool.

Just figured I'd put that out there as it may at least be helpful to you for the moment. I know I've been enjoying using it. I can have all of my different mods as loose file mods and turn individual ones on and off with the checking of a box and the click of a button. Very nice. :)

~~~~

as a second question, though, I noticed that you have your item IDs for you mod between 3700 and 4000. Does that actually work? Have you found a way to make it accept items above ID 903? If so, how? I'd love to know how to do that. haha

Thanks!

Edited by Carmela (see edit history)

I should probably correct my phrasing in the previous post, referring to SD2DX:

The mod manager will automatically input OR remove your mod's edits with the check of a box and the click of a button -- IF you code the mod files correctly, which isn't difficult, just a little time consuming, maybe.

It can also ADD (or remove) your icons, resources, assets, and code into the game files for you automatically in the same way.

It can't "Edit" them. Just wanted to correct that.