Experimental Recipes

Sergant1000

You can also chaing existing recipes, items( properties), blocks

only thing I do diferent for my selfish mod is I put all the xml stuf and icons in 1 map called Randor9's mod only special items and stuf that need unity fille stuf ( that I havent goten to work)

This wil spare time and make it easy for people wanting to yuse multiple mods.( this is about sd2dx tool)

Edited by randor9 (see edit history)

Few bugs found so far.

Terrain formations are bugged and hills have water blocks with copper in them. Also bosses seem to be spawning way too much.

3 fat bosses and 2 bag of bonus in first 10 minute of game.

Need to be toned down.

Few bugs found so far.

Terrain formations are bugged and hills have water blocks with copper in them. Also bosses seem to be spawning way too much.

3 fat bosses and 2 bag of bonus in first 10 minute of game.

Need to be toned down.

Its normal. Some times need run away.

Thanks Carmela. I try to use SD2DX. About ID, by trial and error I knew what maximum working number, in Items is 4000 and blocks is 2000. On this Iam killing two days.

Oh. My. God.

You're right. You can go above 903. It's just that none of the items to which you give id's above 903 will show up in your creative window. You just can't see the items in the creative window, but when I told it to spawn my character with an item with id="904", it did. It's in her inventory...

That's so **weird**.

Does anyone know of any sort of fix to get the creative window to display all of your items, then? I'm gonna ask on the general modding forums as well.

Thank you for the info, Sergant. Most of the people on the forums have been working under the assumption, I think, that you just can't have items above 903, just because they wouldn't show in the creative window.

So frustrating. haha

Thanks Carmela. I try to use SD2DX. About ID, by trial and error I knew what maximum working number, in Items is 4000 and blocks is 2000. On this Iam killing two days.

By the way, I had meant to ask if it might be at all possible to get the mod as loose files (Like how SD2DX reads them--ex: folders for config, icons, resources, scripts, text, etc.)?

It might be a pain -- and if it is too much of a pain, please don't worry about it. :)

I just figured that-- if it isn't a ton of trouble-- I'd ask, because it would actually be better for me to have the loose items to work with so that I can pick and choose (if desired) what to use and make it more compatible with my own mods.

In any case, just figured I'd ask. Love to be able to integrate it with my own stuff. :)

Just so you know, I just posted a thread on the forums explaining that we can use Item ID's up to 4095 or whatever and how to get them to show in the creative window. I cited you and your mod as the source of my inspiration/answer for this. I hope that's alright. :)

I was also still wondering if (**IF** you end up using SD2DX) you might be able to post the mod in its loose files format at some point (no rush, of course), whether already SD2DX formatted or not. If not, I understand. I just wanted to ask. :) Thanks!

Just so you know, I just posted a thread on the forums explaining that we can use Item ID's up to 4095 or whatever and how to get them to show in the creative window. I cited you and your mod as the source of my inspiration/answer for this. I hope that's alright. :)

I was also still wondering if (**IF** you end up using SD2DX) you might be able to post the mod in its loose files format at some point (no rush, of course), whether already SD2DX formatted or not. If not, I understand. I just wanted to ask. :) Thanks!

Thanks for post.)

Im starting trying use SD2DX. And have some problems with icons. Now I serching decision of this problem

Sorry if not correct understand.

English:

Hello Sergant1000, I have been trying to make Fishing work in this mod for my server everything else works fine but I can't seem to find a fix...

I saw a couple misspells and stuff in the items.xml fixed that and it works but for some reason the dropped backpack after fishing isn't appearing so players can loot it? Any help would be awesome thanks!

Afrikaans:

Hallo Sergant1000, ek het probeer om te maak Fishing werk in hierdie mod vir my bediener alles werk goed, maar ek kan nie lyk na 'n fix te vind ...

Ek het 'n paar misspells en dinge in die items.xml vaste dit en dit werk, maar vir een of ander rede die val rugsak na visvang nie verskyn sodat spelers kan dit buit? Enige hulp sal awesome dank!

-TheDroktarr-

Luewen,

Try to do next:

Enter the game delete all saves and quit. Enter in game again and create new map.

Yes I wanna add models for new items. But first need to understande how convert models to .unity3d format

I have started a new map since you updated the mod. Getting those nullreference errors still. Noone else getting them then?

Running this mod on dedicated server btw.

English:

Hello Sergant1000, I have been trying to make Fishing work in this mod for my server everything else works fine but I can't seem to find a fix...

I saw a couple misspells and stuff in the items.xml fixed that and it works but for some reason the dropped backpack after fishing isn't appearing so players can loot it? Any help would be awesome thanks!

Afrikaans:

Hallo Sergant1000, ek het probeer om te maak Fishing werk in hierdie mod vir my bediener alles werk goed, maar ek kan nie lyk na 'n fix te vind ...

Ek het 'n paar misspells en dinge in die items.xml vaste dit en dit werk, maar vir een of ander rede die val rugsak na visvang nie verskyn sodat spelers kan dit buit? Enige hulp sal awesome dank!

-TheDroktarr-

it not work on a11((((

- - - Updated - - -

I have started a new map since you updated the mod. Getting those nullreference errors still. Noone else getting them then?

Running this mod on dedicated server btw.

What version of game. and give me your save.