Experimental Recipes

Sergant1000

Hello,

First, thanks for your mod, we have a lot of fun with it :)

Since the update 11.5, the game tell us that our server is still in 11.4 version after updating and modding it, do you know if we have to do any changes to run it in the correct version ?

I have seen a bunch of people talking about this mod on a server ... I am currently running one, here is what I did ...

1) Follow the steps as if for single player, including clicking compile mods in the mod launcher.

2) Copy all the folders in the main 7 days directory into the dedicated server directory, overwrite as needed. To be clear here this means I copied: _CommonRedist, 7DaysToDie_Data, addons,CompiledMods,Data,EasyAntiCheat, and Mods folders, along with everything in them, into the directory I was running my dedicated server from. I do NOT know how many of these directories and related files were actually necesary, but it seemed like the easiest answer.

3) Set the server config file up however I wanted (name, loot spawnr ate, etc.). Make sure easy anticheat is off. I believe it will not run if easy anti cheat is on.

4) run the dedicated server.

Each player has to set their client up per the rules on the OP for this mod. I know this works as I have around 10 players, maybe more, who play off and on, and around 4 to 6 who play regularly on my server. The server is NOT hosted at some random online company that offers servers. I know a guy who has a server machine in his house and the correct internet to permit server hosting. He hosts the hardware, I remote in and setup/manage the server.

I hope this helps all of you out there who are trying to run this on a dedicated server. :)

The mod has been updated to version V16.50, includes patch version V16.45

Added:

The model for the "Steyr_AUG".

With the expansion of the ability to grow grapes, carrots. Armored glass. Options recipes canning jar. Added: "Dast_Soap_Bar" takes up the 2nd level of the mud, "Clay_Soap_Bar" takes up the third level of the mud, "Soap_Bar" takes up the 2nd level of the mud. Added block "Richwood_Stairs_S".

Updated:

Improved the loot nest. "Weapon Repair Kit" changed number of material. "Jerico_941F" recharge sound to change the sound comes from. Fixed sight Rocket Launcher. The scope for "M202A1_'FLASH '" added, but will be seen the model itself. Fixed position of M16. "Mining Helmet" changed number of material. "Soap_Bar" renamed "Scrap_Soap_Bar". Changed the recipe block of mahogany. Improved the recipe mailbox.

The patch has been updated to version V16.45

Added:

The ability to hack registered chests.

All books are added recipes.

Updated:

outside prescriptions.

Create a book can now just studying it.

Recipes books corrected. Error Console on the wrong stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Izbenn, everything what need to copy on d-server is a "Data" folder.

ever though about gating a recipe book on recipes.

the idea at level 60 you can find a crude recipe kit - which teaches you all the recipes ( you currently know)

now with paper cement dust or gun powder or some other kind of dust water and an example of the item it makes ( iron helm ect) you can make the recipe/schematic.

think these would be highly traded commodities especially for old timers to help/introduce new players to the server.

just a wnadering thought

The mod has been updated to version V17.00

Added:

Removed the "blade".

Icons for lightings. 379 new buildings of fashion Compo-Pack for Random Gen New zombies: "Porcupine", "Controller", "Pyroplasm", "Succubus", "Guardian", "OldSwat". (From Cores1) Added: Dried fish, tomato salad and cucumbers, hash, "Vegetable Lunch". (from Murmax) Added a new weapon system repair. Now repair kit restores rare and little arms. The main repair will be made at the expense of spare parts. Ie trunk berets, can be repaired only barrel beret. The recipe for the production of paper from sawdust. Wine from grapes.

Updated:

Changed file biome, and the depth of the water is removed, refer to the standard. (As the depth is greater than 62x units is not possible.) The animals were added immunities. Fixed error ID. Fixed texture "Richwood_Stairs_S". Pig and rabbit models changed in block piles of meat, as it causes the error. Fixed injectors. Fixed recipe fat. Updated analgesic effect: + 60hp and -1hp within 60 seconds.

Released patch version 17.10 includes the patch version 5.17

Added:

Injector Red, changed the action: + 1hp sec. within 30 seconds.

Added quality iron crossbow. Added recipe caffeine tablets using a set of beakers. Automata complicate recipe.

Updated:

Removed the new system repair weapons. Changed chance to spawn new zombies. "Painkiller" is changed Action: + 40hp, -1hp sec. for 40 seconds. Fixed prescription caffeine tablets. modified recipe radiator Fixed salad recipe. Changed the recipe for "Feedstuff" Changed the recipe "munitionsBox" Change count "Feedstuff" for feeding pigs and rabbits. Modified class for safes and loot "munitionsBox" to be closed. Changed the model on the model of lettuce soup. Changed generation ores now ore not only in caves and in the formations. Fixed bug with not going to "AK-47". It changed the way a set of gasoline from gas stations, are now just one click, one canister. Modified stack "gasCan" 10. Changed stack "Empty_GasCan" 20. Increased number of "gasCan" from "oilBarrel" 10 Changed the recipe "oilBarrel".

Supplement:

To ore was generated by new, requires a step has not yet generated a biome, or start a new game.

The mod sounds awesome and cant wait to try it out but here are a few suggestions. A frying pan that you can cook different foods with if you use cooking oil/grease which can be obtained by cooking fat on the frying pan. fried potatoes, fried pork, fried fish, fried rabbit, fried venison, hatchet, spear (melee weapon with longest range), recipe books for each weapon I am suggesting repeating crossbow (a crossbow with a clip requires you to read custom bows and crossbows book to learn), precision crossbow (scope on crossbow also requires you to read custom bows and crossbows book to learn), compound bow (bow that does more dmg made like a normal bow but replace sticks and fiber with leather strips and metal pipe requires you to read custom bows and crossbows book to learn), upgrade the stats on mining helmet to be slightly better then iron helmet, make mining helmet reparable using metal strips, remove mining helmet from loot table, add recipe to craft mining helm using iron helm, forged metal, and flashlight.

After trying the mod I notice allot of the suggestions I made were already in here lol. In my defense I read the op and didnt see anything about them.

loving this mod so far, question though, how can i get the bike/sedan in multiplayer?

You could try adding a recipe yourself and doing it that way.

I think they might have patched the game again because whenever I try to play the game with this mod i get an error at startup and it was working fine a few days ago. It could just be that my game files got corrupted somehow though so I will try re downloading mod, verifying game files with steam, then see if I cant figure it out and get back to you.

Edited by lee_terry_jr (see edit history)

Alright here is a suggestion that you do not already have. edit/open blocks.xml, go to every entry that is grass , and remove the

<property name="Collide" value="melee" />

from all of them. This will make it easier to hit things through the grass and since you already have it so we can pick grass using e there really is not a point in using melee on it.

Question: I am trying to craft guns after obtaining the parts and it won't let me combine the parts. Example, Remmington_700 w/scope, I have everything needed to build it, but after putting it all int he crafting area I cannot combine them to build the rifle. Same with the sniper rifle as well. I have read quite a few books and schematics, is there something I am missing to be able to build the guns?

Thanks!!

PS: Love the MOD btw!! Awesome job!