Diversity

MarissaX

Just a thought, but I wish TFP's would add more diversity into the game, meaning more zombie models, some survivors/bandits, and maybe more animals, too.  Maybe even more trader models?  I just think it would, um, bring some more "life" into the game.   I can get this from mods, but it would be nice to be in the base game someday!

Just my 2 cents on a game I love to play - can't wait to play A19 myself tomorrow!!!!

30 minutes ago, Orclover said:

Future patches with the Bandits are bringing in the Navajo's finally but yea we could use a bit more color in the zed line up.  Right now I believe it is all anglo's and a Japanese businessman?  Or did he get dropped?

The new Steve (yellow shirt zed) looks asian.  The bald zombie boe is black.

I dont think the OP was about race guys... Be smart about this. He said animals... But annnnnnyway... Look into creaturepack mods, they got some kewl stuff in there for sure. I'm not sure besides bandits if vanilla will ever have the large amount of different models of zombies and such, which is fine as that's more flavor (just reskinned zombies that do the same thing). Most of the larger spectrum of models will come from modding, just like any other game.

The developers said during the streams that color swaps are at least feasible.  They may be our last best hope for individual variation among zombies.  They'd still be clones unfortunately, but clones that could potentially have different colored skin/hair/clothing.

They say there are 513 unique POIs that can spawn in RWG now, which is great.  But we have perhaps a tenth of that variety in zombies, and you encounter orders of magnitude more zombies than you do POIs. :(

On 6/28/2020 at 6:27 PM, Telric said:

I dont think the OP was about race guys... Be smart about this. He said animals... But annnnnnyway... Look into creaturepack mods, they got some kewl stuff in there for sure. I'm not sure besides bandits if vanilla will ever have the large amount of different models of zombies and such, which is fine as that's more flavor (just reskinned zombies that do the same thing). Most of the larger spectrum of models will come from modding, just like any other game.

Oh wow your right. Lol...I blame Orclover for throwing me off hahah...

Archived