[PREFAB] My "Reactor 4" POI Build.

Quagmire1428

Hi guys and gals,

So just a quick pic of my new build since i finished The Overlook Hotel. This is a Nuclear Power station (that will be destroyed when finished, building it clean first so it all makes sense before the devastation) and it's about 75% complete right now. will get some interior shots for you all asap. and i will post the download code here very soon. hope you like.

RBMK Reactor 4 7DTD 004

Hey guys and gals,

so quick update here. am progressing nicely. the bad news in the basement wont be able to have water in the corridors until the water system in game has been reworked. it just doesn't work atm. still loads more to do. more painting, more details and then onto making it destroyed, then sleeper volumes and DONE! will keep you update. anyway, here are some pics from inside, remember still a WIP but not long left ;)

RBMK Reactor 4 7DTD 006

RBMK Reactor 4 7DTD 007

RBMK Reactor 4 7DTD 008

RBMK Reactor 4 7DTD 009

RBMK Reactor 4 7DTD 010

RBMK Reactor 4 7DTD 011

RBMK Reactor 4 7DTD 012

RBMK Reactor 4 7DTD 013

RBMK Reactor 4 7DTD 014

RBMK Reactor 4 7DTD 015

Hope you like the progress so far! :)

• Quagmire1428 changed the title to [PREFAB] My "Reactor 4" POI Build.
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys and Girl,

things have slowed slightly since the drop of A19 because i am having to redo all Sleeper Volumes for The Overlook Hotel POI as they were removed with the update. However i am still working a LOT of Reactor 4 POI and here are a couple of pics of some progress ;)

RBMK Reactor 4 7DTD 017

RBMK Reactor 4 7DTD 016

RBMK Reactor 4 7DTD 018

hope you like so far :)

Hi Quagmire1428

Nice prefab, you can see the great effort and work, especially because it is not so easy to do, eager to enjoy this prefab, I await its release.

Your prefab of the hotel is also magnificent, I enjoyed it little because alpha 19 arrived and changed some things.

8 hours ago, Gouki said:

Hi Quagmire1428

Nice prefab, you can see the great effort and work, especially because it is not so easy to do, eager to enjoy this prefab, I await its release.

Your prefab of the hotel is also magnificent, I enjoyed it little because alpha 19 arrived and changed some things.

Thank you @Gouki :) yep, i will be sure to get this up as soon as i can. As far as The Overlook, hang in there am bringing it up to date for Alpha 19 and will add the new download link on the Prefab page of it ;) everything will be fixed and working correctly again ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived