Color tinctures mods for vehicules

davdes

Hey I just wanted to suggest that you could introduce color tinctures modifiers for vehicules in the game. How often I have been mistaken and thus entered my friend's vehicule instead of mine because they look the same since we have both the crafted the same type. If you could put different colors for these it would prevent this to happen.

2 hours ago, beHypE said:

It's planned with vehicle mods, unfortunately that has been postponed to Alpha 2021.

Great! You mean for Alpha 20? The one after the soon to be released Alpha 19? It will be awesome, because I find it so annoying to get mistaken with the wrong vehicule.

2 hours ago, davdes said:

Great! You mean for Alpha 20? The one after the soon to be released Alpha 19? It will be awesome, because I find it so annoying to get mistaken with the wrong vehicule.

Yes Alpha 20. Wouldn't expect it to be released before 2021 though, my thoughts got mixed up while writing but I actually like the way it came out 😅

On 6/1/2020 at 10:49 AM, beHypE said:

Yes Alpha 20. Wouldn't expect it to be released before 2021 though, my thoughts got mixed up while writing but I actually like the way it came out 😅

Move over, release date speculation.  The new pastime for fans is taking bets on when the current alpha and the current year will align.

On 6/1/2020 at 8:49 AM, beHypE said:

What...I fully expect there to be 2000+ more alphas so I can pass on my steam account and 7d2d to my great great grand children to enjoy...😂

Archived