Z2 - HUD Replacement (Alpha19)

Sirillion

hey love your hud,

but i tried to use the compass W letters but when i make that change that it uses that line instead of the first image

i get an error.

forgot to log which error but was something about not closing right at line 38

1 hour ago, Rowlf said:

hey love your hud,

but i tried to use the compass W letters but when i make that change that it uses that line instead of the first image

i get an error.

forgot to log which error but was something about not closing right at line 38

Hi, sounds like you only removed the start bracket of the comment and not the end one.

hey, double checked it again first doing it in SP before applying it on MP and works now seems like i indeed forgot something.

thx for your help

and i love the fact that the hud doesn't need clients too download anything so helpfull for our community which are mostly older gamers who have trouble installing mods :)

First of all congratulations on this AWESOME mod! This is "sick" ;)
Regarding TB10, is it possible to select the last two slots (9th and 10th) via mouse scroll and/or keys "9" and "0"? Cuz I've not been able to and it like to know if there's something I'm doing wrong or if it's still not implemented.
Once again, congratz on the fantastic work and, PLEASE, keep it up ;)

Cheers

24 minutes ago, shar00m said:

First of all congratulations on this AWESOME mod! This is "sick" ;)
Regarding TB10, is it possible to select the last two slots (9th and 10th) via mouse scroll and/or keys "9" and "0"? Cuz I've not been able to and it like to know if there's something I'm doing wrong or if it's still not implemented.
Once again, congratz on the fantastic work and, PLEASE, keep it up ;)

Cheers

Please keep in mind that it is not a 10 slot mod, it is simply a 10 slot design in case you want to add a 10 slot mod or play with it in a mod pack or overhaul that has a 10 slot bag.

So it should only be used if you have a 10 slot mod installed. I think Khaine made one and you can find it here on the forums.

2 minutes ago, Sirillion said:

Please keep in mind that it is not a 10 slot mod, it is simply a 10 slot design in case you want to add a 10 slot mod or play with it in a mod pack or overhaul that has a 10 slot bag.

So it should only be used if you have a 10 slot mod installed. I think Khaine made one and you can find it here on the forums.

I see. My bad then :p Great job none the less. And thanks for the quick feedback ;)

Wow it's amazing. I love this would be the style that I would like to use in my game of course. It is simple and pretty.
I still fight with the creation of a hud that I like.
Thank you very much for your effort and creativity. It's the coolest thing I've ever seen.

hello, i love your mod... but unlikly it is not working anymore, after the update a19 b157. can y fix this ?

best regards

hello, i love your mod... but unlikly it is not working anymore, after the update a19 b157. can y fix this ?

best regards

1 hour ago, TriMax said:

best regards

best regards

Iirc there were no change to the modded sections in the vanilla files between the versions so the modlet should still work.

Do you have more information about the issue?

56 minutes ago, TriMax said:

got it to work. was my mistake.... i have a question more. do you plan a nice menue version. because the vanilla version is not matching and also ugly. that will be great. 

There is a plan but currently not in development.

6 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Hi and thank you for this mod.  Is there any way to turn off the border that goes around the entire screen?  Thank you. 

There is but that is kinda the entire artistic point of the modlet and it will not look very good without it. You can achieve that by editing the styles.xml file, finding the style entry named mainLineColor then changing the last digits for the color value from 255 to 0 making it look like this 255,128,0,0 from 255,128,0,255. That will render the line invisible but it will still be present.

Edited by Sirillion (see edit history)

Hey, first I wanna thank you for this very good mod you gave to us. 

I have 2 problems :) Very minor you will see.

- 1 Can the black bar, appearing when you over an object with your mouse, be less large ie matching the size of the name of the object?

- 2 It seems that the Food bar does not function as intended the numbers are ok, but the color does not move :) unlike the water one which is ok, color and numbers moving accordingly.

Sorry for my English, it's not my language.

1 hour ago, Oani said:

Hey, first I wanna thank you for this very good mod you gave to us. 

I have 2 problems :) Very minor you will see.

- 1 Can the black bar, appearing when you over an object with your mouse, be less large ie matching the size of the name of the object?

- 2 It seems that the Food bar does not function as intended the numbers are ok, but the color does not move :) unlike the water one which is ok, color and numbers moving accordingly.

Sorry for my English, it's not my language.

Hey, I am glad to hear you like it, sorry to hear about the issues.

1 - Not really, because that bar is not a reactive item so it cannot change in size depending on the label inside. It is now set to 100% of the window size that the pimps set for that window to account for other languages having longer labels. That said, you can "fix" it yourself though by removing the graphics entirely. You can do this by editing the windows.xml file, find the interactionPrompt window and delete all the sprite entries but leave the label entry intact. That will remove all the custom sprites for that window.

2 - You found a bug! I've made a mess it seems and set that bar to be a Stamina bar rather than a Food bar. Rectified, and will push a new version soon. Thank you.

DqeOHfk.jpg

Uploaded Z2 A19.0.Release2 to github.

Release Notes - Z2:

• Fixed a bug with the food bar where it was set as a stamina bar and not food. (Thanks to Oani for pointing that out.)
  • Separated the color styles for the line diamonds.

58 minutes ago, Sirillion said:

DqeOHfk.jpg

Release Notes - Z2:

• Fixed a bug with the food bar where it was set as a stamina bar and not food. (Thanks to Oani for pointing that out.)

Nice, what a fast answer and you did the fix! I am downloading the update and will try to adjust the interactionPrompt window.

Thank you very much.

Hey, I made a forum account just to post on this thread. I really like the style of this hud you created SirillionI just installed it onto my server and I think it looks nice. Would it be possible to remove the long orange lines on the right and left side of the screen? I find them a bit distracting. Is this something I can just do myself?

1 hour ago, Sirillion said:

DqeOHfk.jpg

Release Notes - Z2:

Nice, what a fast answer and you did the fix! I am downloading the update and will try to adjust the interactionPrompt window.

Thank you very much.

I have just tested the food bar, now the size is accurate with the numbers, but the bar is flashing ^^ :(

2 minutes ago, hiddenyak said:

Hey, I made a forum account just to post on this thread. I really like the style of this hud you created SirillionI just installed it onto my server and I think it looks nice. Would it be possible to remove the long orange lines on the right and left side of the screen? I find them a bit distracting. Is this something I can just do myself?

Please have a look a few posts up, 5 or 6, where I answered this question to another user.