A19 Pre-Experimental Testing Combo Breakers

Xeen

What about hiring some actual testers instead of asking the community to do the job for you? Just sayin

They have a internal team of testers, but, when trying to squash bugs the more people you have messing with it, the more bugs you can expose and get fixed before the general public gets it, which results in less headaches for the dev team in the long run, and a smoother play experience for everyone else when its released to public. Its a win-win imo. Each experimental build the player base finds a ton of bugs the devs may have overlooked, as SylenThunder said, it helps to have extra eyes looking at things. As you get more experienced with the game, it actually gets easier to notice when stuff is weird or buggy. Having some fresh eyes also helps, so you can tune the start of the game for newcomers.

Woot. We're up to 466 applicants now.

I applied, I hope I get in, I sure got the playtime and the community interaction for it at least. 3693+ hours played, and I been around the forums for 5 years now. 7dtd actually has the highest playtime in my entire steam libary, and I have well over 500+ games on it. Mind you some people got playtime records that make mine look tiny.

I applied, I hope I get in, I sure got the playtime and the community interaction for it at least. 3693+ hours played, and I been around the forums for 5 years now. 7dtd actually has the highest playtime in my entire steam libary, and I have well over 500+ games on it. Mind you some people got playtime records that make mine look tiny.

Have little less hours than you but only started on A15. Next most is Ark little over 2000. Didnt buy Ark for while as didnt think I would like. Guess I was wrong. But if it wasn't for overhaul mods, i wouldn't have near as much on either.

Archived