I want Bloodmoon more deadly!!!

Biscoitoso

Ok, it is bloodmoon night? Dont worry, I can survive just riding my bicycle or inside my minibike.

Or maybe I can swim inside a lake...

No fun at all, so I have 2 sugestions:

1: Motorized vehicles dont work in horde night or triple gas consumption.

2: Double stamina cost to use bicycle in horde night.

3: Small, but, permanente stamina loss at water and when it end you drown!

it might be just me, but if a player wants to ruin it's own game... well let him do bike all night if he likes it. I really prefer fighting the zombies out until it's impossible to continue (lost weapons and storage too far away), but somebody else prefer to ride all night: good for them! No? I have to say that I only play PVE.

• 2 weeks later...

It's an important mechanic for players to have a way to "escape" if their base utterly fails them.  Otherwise, it causes chain deaths (or if not a local server), people just log out until it's over.  

Compared to a player that kills zombies on horde night, you will have far less levels/xp if you spend the same time riding around your vehicle.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/15/2020 at 2:50 AM, Biscoitoso said:

Ok, it is bloodmoon night? Dont worry, I can survive just riding my bicycle or inside my minibike.

Or maybe I can swim inside a lake...

No fun at all, so I have 2 sugestions:

1: Motorized vehicles dont work in horde night or triple gas consumption.

2: Double stamina cost to use bicycle in horde night.

3: Small, but, permanente stamina loss at water and when it end you drown!

Do you do any of these things? If not then it doesn't really affect you and you can probably move on with your life in bliss.

Right now you're trying to dictate how OTHERS are having fun, and that never works - think of all the times you were dragged to a partner/work/family event you hated, now imagine getting punished on top of that...

On 4/18/2020 at 6:23 AM, erlgrey said:

why do you even get on your vehicle and ride away?

Human nature....fight or flight....😅

...Read the thread title and thought OP wanted a more difficult horde.  Not punishments for avoiders lol.

See my response in the other similar thread lol...

Archived