we need to be able to give the pigs a back scratch

ElCabong

When I encounter a pig in a farm that I'm looting for corn mostly, they look so lonely and hungry. I would like to be able to give them a back scratch and drop them some food. I would be happier, they would be happier. After a while I run into so many critters that aggro me that I have all the meat I need anyway.

I only use Fish Tacos and Veg Stew and Sham Chowder. My meat is also just sitting in a storage box ... I want a pet Piggy that comes for scratches and runs and hides when Zombies are near. maybe the pet can alert you to Zombies by squeeling before it runs away....

But pigs provide bacon.

BACON.

I mean Will Smith couldnt even eat it right away when he was trapped in NYC. He had to severely ration it.

Think about it. Bacon available during the apocalypse, freely roaming around. But you'd prefer scratch the bacon rather than harvest it? Come on pal, you have to come up to your senses. These piggies live up for a noble reason and it is to provide a morale boost via gastronomy. There's no guilt to be felt. Go and collect that precious bacon.

I only use Fish Tacos and Veg Stew and Sham Chowder. My meat is also just sitting in a storage box ... I want a pet Piggy that comes for scratches and runs and hides when Zombies are near. maybe the pet can alert you to Zombies by squeeling before it runs away....

Yes that would be an excellent idea. Better than a guard dog that would attack them and get infected

But pigs provide bacon.

BACON.

I mean Will Smith couldnt even eat it right away when he was trapped in NYC. He had to severely ration it.

Think about it. Bacon available during the apocalypse, freely roaming around. But you'd prefer scratch the bacon rather than harvest it? Come on pal, you have to come up to your senses. These piggies live up for a noble reason and it is to provide a morale boost via gastronomy. There's no guilt to be felt. Go and collect that precious bacon.

You have a good point and I would agree with you as much as I love bacon. except we don't have any way of curing pig meat to make bacon yet.

You have a good point and I would agree with you as much as I love bacon. except we don't have any way of curing pig meat to make bacon yet.

What are you talking about? You just cook "meat" with a couple of eggs and voila....bacon. Next you'll be saying we have no way to cure animal hides to become leather....

What are you talking about? You just cook "meat" with a couple of eggs and voila....bacon. Next you'll be saying we have no way to cure animal hides to become leather....

Well that's kind of like sham. They say it's a pork product but what the hell is it? But I do like bacon and eggs.

As a person who has hunted wild pigs, I can assure you that you would be badly injured if you got close enough to scratch their backs.

We have javalenas in Texas and I wouldn't even think of giving them a back scratch. There are a few stories every year of people getting chased by them.

The pigs in the game don't aggro and last night I was jumped by three coyotes, Now I have all the meat I need. Thanks to God and 9mm guns.

The boars are the coolest animal out there, with a big smile on their face and not bothering anyone, I always give them the right away and they are content to just be. I will more than likely hunt the bears, they would surely eat me if they could and I do not eat dog meat and the deer seem to be peaceful.

Surely I sound like a some with sandals and a robe that grows daffodils.

The boars are the coolest animal out there, with a big smile on their face and not bothering anyone, I always give them the right away and they are content to just be. I will more than likely hunt the bears, they would surely eat me if they could and I do not eat dog meat and the deer seem to be peaceful.

Surely I sound like a some with sandals and a robe that grows daffodils.

I am like that too. If I need me I'll hunt the critters that are going to agro me. But I haven't needed any meat since day 3 because of all the critters that jump and wind up in the fridge. like the bear that jumped me on day four when I had looted an AK-47 3 minutes prior.

Yeah I haven't needed any fresh meet for at least 10 game days and I still have about 70 sitting around. The cooking thing with the food poisoning only in the fresh food makes it less enjoyable to cook a meal anyway, I used to love making fish tacos, stews and chili dogs in A17 but I lost interest in it until I have a lot of vitamins, on the road or out and about I just eat canned goods.

Yeah I haven't needed any fresh meet for at least 10 game days and I still have about 70 sitting around. The cooking thing with the food poisoning only in the fresh food makes it less enjoyable to cook a meal anyway, I used to love making fish tacos, stews and chili dogs in A17 but I lost interest in it until I have a lot of vitamins, on the road or out and about I just eat canned goods.

I have level 2 Iron Gut and 99% of the time, i never get food poisoning from eating what i cook. So dump few points in this perk and you're fine.

Archived