I updated TacticalAction to 18.3 but can't contact the mod author...

Tristam

Edit : Sphereii beat me to it .

If they dont respond then thats tricky ... I would keep it for personal use only until such a day that i did get permission as Bdubyah's says .

Stallion did this with Valmar's stuff and brought it back for us in A18 .... with his full permission.

Ragsy !!

Cool. So according to the rules, I ask or wait for a year when it becomes open source, OR I just post it without his blessing (though that is considered a ♥♥♥♥ move). So I'm just going to wait at this point.

It's odd, I read the rules before but it went in one ear and out the other because it didn't apply to me as a non-modder and I didn't think it ever would. Hell, I still don't consider myself a modder by any means. But it's interesting what time and a fresh pair of eyes will do to you. Thanks all.

I went back and looked at his thread. Looks like it's already been just over a year since any real activity. So as far as the forum rules go, you should be good. I'd maybe give him some time to answer you and then you could go ahead and release your updated version. Just make sure to give credit and maybe link his thread just to be safe.

Archived