Laz Man's Modlets

Laz Man

2 minutes ago, Guppycur said:

Pending wife demands, I'll be doing this today.  

Thanks, let me know your impressions and if you would like to see more of it's kind.  Easy enough to do the same for other traders as well and also other types of POIs. (E.g. restore power, build a farm, etc.)

Really enjoyed this; it was a lot more engaging than the vanilla ones, and especially getting it ahead of time like that, it made me think more about it *while* I was leveling up.   I feel that "accepting jobs" the vanilla way was kinda boring... this gave me some anticipation until I was able to do it on day 3... had 2 days to plan.

25 minutes ago, Guppycur said:

Really enjoyed this; it was a lot more engaging than the vanilla ones, and especially getting it ahead of time like that, it made me think more about it *while* I was leveling up.   I feel that "accepting jobs" the vanilla way was kinda boring... this gave me some anticipation until I was able to do it on day 3... had 2 days to plan.

Thanks for the feedback guppy and the video too!  How far did you get with any of the quests?

The "Build the Oupost" quest is started at the POI itself via a quest item found in a custom loot bag.

Edit: just found your other videos on your youtube.  Watching them now. 😎👍

• 4 weeks later...

I look forward to you perhaps updating the storage mod for A19 (possibly when A19 is stable). It would be glorious to be able to use the new clothing piles etc. for decorating and not having to avoid using them in fear of breaking them (same usage as the ammo piles, alas)

• 2 weeks later...

LazMan's Admin Mod

Summary: Adds admin tools to the game.

• Intial Release
  • Add's XP restoration items (10k/100k/500k/1m) into the creative menu (Dev Only) that can be distributed to other players.

Download Link: Here

Author/Credits: LazMan

Current Version: 1.0

Last Modified: 07/17/2020 (A19 exp B169)

A19.0_2020-07-17_15-47-38.jpg

A19.0_2020-07-17_15-48-05.jpg

6 hours ago, Laz Man said:

LazMan's Admin Mod

Summary: Adds admin tools to the game.

• Intial Release
  • Add's XP restoration items (10k/100k/500k/1m) into the creative menu (Dev Only) that can be distributed to other players.

Download Link: Here

Author/Credits: LazMan

Current Version: 1.0

Last Modified: 07/17/2020 (A19 exp B169)

A19.0_2020-07-17_15-47-38.jpg

A19.0_2020-07-17_15-48-05.jpg

You're the man, thanks!  One of my users logged into the server today and lost 30 levels.  He still had all his gear and kills, but no xp or perk books.  This solved the harder of those two problems.

3 minutes ago, ulukinatme said:

You're the man, thanks!  One of my users logged into the server today and lost 30 levels.  He still had all his gear and kills, but no xp or perk books.  This solved the harder of those two problems.

Your welcome!

5 minutes ago, CharlieUtter said:

Love your XP mod, it helped out a couple of my players.  However, as of today, it's not working for me any more.  It loads but the XP items no longer show up in the Creative Menu.

Did u click on the dev filter button?  It only shows up then.

Edit: it's the icon left of the star icon within the creative menu. (See image above as ref.)

3 hours ago, Rinaldo said:

LAZ MAN, my man… Your mod (Expanded Quest Mod) gives us more motivation to play. Imagine helping to finalize an outpost trader… Beautiful! Upgrade to A19 please. Looking forward to it.

Thank you!  Yes, I plan to update it for A19 and also add some additional quests too. 😀

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HUGE update to my storage container mod.  See post linked below for details.

Thank you for your patience and your kind words @Ihmislehma & @Con Agni.  Let me know what you think of this new update.  A new game save is recommended to use this new version as it also renames previous storage containers introduced in earlier versions of the mod.  You might be able to work around this and use an existing save if you are able to destroy all previous storage containers prior to installing this new version.

Edit: (9/15 @ 8:43am PST) Repackaged 1.3 zip file due to minor bug with vanilla blocks.  Please re-download if you downloaded prior to time stamped to the left.  Thank you.

18 hours ago, Laz Man said:

Thank you for your patience and your kind words @Ihmislehma & @Con Agni.  Let me know what you think of this new update.  A new game save is recommended to use this new version as it also renames previous storage containers introduced in earlier versions of the mod.  You might be able to work around this and use an existing save if you are able to destroy all previous storage containers prior to installing this new version.

Edit: (9/15 @ 8:43am PST) Repackaged 1.3 zip file due to minor bug with vanilla blocks.  Please re-download if you downloaded prior to time stamped to the left.  Thank you.

YESSS I am excited! Time to go test!

1 hour ago, Laz Man said:

FYI, I didn't add the clothes pile container that you mentioned but perhaps the many different clothing shelves and racks will be a better alternative for your base...😅

Haha, that's fine. Maybe I can somehow figure out what you did in your files so I can add things myself ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2020 at 9:49 AM, Laz Man said:

I will try it out ASAP!

Archived