Wrote an Article on the Top 15 Seeds

quintupledots915

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to come on here to show you an article I wrote about the top 15 seeds that I found through research here and elsewhere. I tried to include a variety of different seed types with different amounts of traders and biome locations. Please let me know what you think!

The article can be found here.

Nice article - what size are the maps?

Heh, I glanced at the thread title a couple times reading only the "Article 15" in it ... which brought some EU copyright nonsense to mind.

Then I open the thread and find a list of random "good seeds" from previous alphas with imagery from all over the game's history. Somehow I get the feeling that the article is pretty much just an ad-revenue-generator created without ever actually starting the game.. or by AI. I'm finding 2018 and older posts with the unique seeds listed here, without a mention which alpha RWG should be used for which in the article, so, at best, it's useless.

Copyright nonsense indeed... :)

There are images from older alpha versions too.

The outcome per seeds is completely different along different RWG updates.

Boils down to just mentioning random names in this context.

You can make an article about maps you had fun with at one point in time. But the seeds wont help anyone anymore after an update.

That's...not good.

Damn right! lol... I got one for underage drinking while over in South Korea..I was 20 years old... got the max penalty under the uniform code of military justice via article 15. Great thing is though, 1 month later we got a new commander in and he walked up to me and asked if i had ever recieved one for underage drinking.. i asked can i speak freely sir? of course he said yes...and I aggressively stated my true feelings about getting the max just for underage drinking...he agreed and not another soldier got the max while he was in command.

Archived