Repairing vehicles at 0 durability

Sjustus548

Faatal actually explained that vehicules can get sick from zombies when being hit, because they are entities. Once they do, and the stage of sickness goes high enough, you simply can't repair them because their HP is kept at 0.

It's a bug that (I think) is already fixed but not yet pushed. If you have access to the cheatmenu, spawn yourself a new one.

Faatal actually explained that vehicules can get sick from zombies when being hit, because they are entities. Once they do, and the stage of sickness goes high enough, you simply can't repair them because their HP is kept at 0.

It's a bug that (I think) is already fixed but not yet pushed. If you have access to the cheatmenu, spawn yourself a new one.

Thanks for the information. Whenever this has happened we've just spawned in a new one to replace it. It's interesting that they can get sick though lol.

Wow. I know it's a bug, but it sounds awesome in a sick kind of way!

How'd you even have a vehicle hit 0 durability in a18? I drive smashing into a ton of stuff and its extremly hard to actually get it to lose a lot of durability. I used my minibike for like 14 game days and I think it still has 97% durability left or so? I drive that thing everywhere too.

How'd you even have a vehicle hit 0 durability in a18? I drive smashing into a ton of stuff and its extremly hard to actually get it to lose a lot of durability. I used my minibike for like 14 game days and I think it still has 97% durability left or so? I drive that thing everywhere too.

It happened twice to us. First time with a motorcycle. The driver got off and a vulture hit it once. Immediately dropped from 98% durability to 0% from that one hit. The next time we were driving in the snow area in my 4x4 and we got out to kill a pig. We turned around and a lumberjack zombie had climbed in the back and was beating on it. After we killed him and checked on it we saw that it had dropped from 92% down to 0%. We were gone for less than 15 seconds so he must have been really strong lol.

Archived