Trees

Orca_Amity

Do the trees re-spawn anywhere or can we plant trees? I'm wondering what happens when we've cut down all the trees in the forest for example and we need more wood.

When you cut down a tree, you get seeds in your inventory (usually 2 per tree). You then equip them to your hotbar, and can plant them in any soil. Be warned, however, that they will not grow to full (1200 health) in all the biomes, i.e. desert grows to half (600 health).

Do the trees re-spawn anywhere or can we plant trees? I'm wondering what happens when we've cut down all the trees in the forest for example and we need more wood.

Yes you can plant trees. Best place is in the forest biome where they grow to full health (1200). Be warned though as planting too many trees (in one area) will affect your FPS. I planted over 700 of them (in one setting) in the forest biome and my fps went down to single digits when they matured lol. Took me 1.5 days to chop them down using a chainsaw even with the wood cutting mod.

When you cut down a tree, you get seeds in your inventory (usually 2 per tree). You then equip them to your hotbar, and can plant them in any soil. Be warned, however, that they will not grow to full (1200 health) in all the biomes, i.e. desert grows to half (600 health).

Sorry if I sound like a spackerhead. Where is the Hotbar?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you can plant trees. Best place is in the forest biome where they grow to full health (1200). Be warned though as planting too many trees (in one area) will affect your FPS. I planted over 700 of them (in one setting) in the forest biome and my fps went down to single digits when they matured lol. Took me 1.5 days to chop them down using a chainsaw even with the wood cutting mod.

Thanks I'll remember that.

Archived