Bundles should give no xp

konrax

A18 experimental added a bundling schematic that lets you put all those stacks of whatever into HUGE bundles for easier carrying. Its nice, really. However bundling things up turns out gives you an ***LOAD of experience! Ok, and then you can take it apart and bundle them up again.

Buddy of mine leveled up a bunch laughing maniacally when he discovered it and then yelled about it to Kumquat who said they will likely patch it. Guess they havent yet. Hopefully they will before we get out of experimental.

Then cried when he encountered an Armour-Plated-Feral-Wright-Regnerating-Irradiated-Demolisher-Spider-Zombie-Bear-Combo-Monster the next morning while still using a wooden club as a weapon. ;-)

Oh he'd just get eaten, after the first clip of ammo he'd be lunch.

But you did remind me that we discovered last night that we need a seperate type of screamer zombie, like a Snow White screamer. With like a red bonnet or something to distinguish her. Instead of summoning zeds she summons animals to attack you. Sounds like a minor problem until one summons up 3 radioactive zed-Bears on you.

Doesn't that have diminishing returns?

It does, unless you wait a bit of time between each of the same bundle. Just like crafting things works for exp.

- - - Updated - - -

A18 experimental added a bundling schematic that lets you put all those stacks of whatever into HUGE bundles for easier carrying. Its nice, really. However bundling things up turns out gives you an ***LOAD of experience! Ok, and then you can take it apart and bundle them up again.

Buddy of mine leveled up a bunch laughing maniacally when he discovered it and then yelled about it to Kumquat who said they will likely patch it. Guess they havent yet. Hopefully they will before we get out of experimental.

Yeah I noticed this once I found the book that lets you do it, I just didn't bundle things as it felt exploity to me.

A18 experimental added a bundling schematic that lets you put all those stacks of whatever into HUGE bundles for easier carrying. Its nice, really. However bundling things up turns out gives you an ***LOAD of experience!

Ahhh ok, I gotcha now. It seems that it is treating the act of bundling as if you crafted that stack for the first time.

That has got to be an unintended bug. Can't imagine someone thought that was a good game mechanic.

Ahhh ok, I gotcha now. It seems that it is treating the act of bundling as if you crafted that stack for the first time.

That has got to be an unintended bug. Can't imagine someone thought that was a good game mechanic.

You could say that for half the "features" 7dtd has.

Archived