Excuse me, why did I...(humor)

MajoPayne

Find an AK in the school? That's dark, yo! :). I mean, I'm not going to gripe about RNG being nice...

20191018204508_1.thumb.jpg.04810b93687ce199975eb7d82eb4f04c.jpg

Side note, as a long time console player-turned-lurker-turned-lucky-bastard whose awesome wife surprised him by letting him build a PC (actually she surprised me by giving my wishlists to a friend), all the new content from basically 14.0 has been a blast to experience.

*edit* Upon further inspection, turns out this is a daycare, not a school. Funny regardless.

I mean, its not like school is in session, everyone is dead. Who knows what has happened in that building since the world ended. Its just an abandoned building the apocalypse. I feel the situation the player is in far darker than anywhere they might happen to find weapons.

I mean, its not like school is in session, everyone is dead. Who knows what has happened in that building since the world ended. Its just an abandoned building the apocalypse. I feel the situation the player is in far darker than anywhere they might happen to find weapons.

Now if the OP had found real education in that school it would've been a true sign of the end times

Find an AK in the school? That's dark, yo! :). I mean, I'm not going to gripe about RNG being nice...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29882[/ATTACH]

Side note, as a long time console player-turned-lurker-turned-lucky-bastard whose awesome wife surprised him by letting him build a PC (actually she surprised me by giving my wishlists to a friend), all the new content from basically 14.0 has been a blast to experience.

*edit* Upon further inspection, turns out this is a daycare, not a school. Funny regardless.

Best present ever. I could only imagine your excitement move from console to A18 glory!!!! Hopefully your wife will also let you disappear for a few days lol...

- - - Updated - - -

Now if the OP had found real education in that school it would've been a true sign of the end times

A full volume of shotgun messiah perhaps? 😅

Archived