Claymore's Modlets

Claymore

Well, the mod was created out of boredom and testing :) And 10000 sounds really much, but even with that, you can't box everything down with your fists ;-). But try it with giving the enemy 10k blockdamage. I was just like: Holy... a cop takes down anything in a matter of seconds :o

Well, the mod was created out of boredom and testing :) And 10000 sounds really much, but even with that, you can't box everything down with your fists ;-). But try it with giving the enemy 10k blockdamage. I was just like: Holy... a cop takes down anything in a matter of seconds :o

I am off the thought as can't damage blocks lol unless in a herd or horde and they push a fence over or knock a old decayed wall over type thing. So love the 0 option on those 1 lol

Ah, the loot abundance makes me miss the way loot abundance was in the game prior to A17. (Meaning it only affected the quantity of the items found in the container, rather than the number of slots that were filled.) I wonder if there's a mod to go back to the old way of loot abundance...

@ CrypticGirl Hm... without hacking into the assembly or via SDX? Doubt it. I've seen so many things, digging through the XML. Many abandoned things like something for multiplayer: There is or was a thing, a player can play as a zombie. Made me cry a bit...

The best thing would be, that the Pimps are releasing a devided loot abundance option: One for quantity and one for slots. Would be the best. Each option alone is a bit OP or won't get us to the wanted result. I'll dive into the assembly if I find time for it :).

Awesome modlets, using several with a few tweaked settings for personal taste, thanks very much!

Seems the fiery bolt sticks out quite far, like 1 - 2 feet from it's target (and therefore looks a bit strange), the regular bolt does not, it sticks in the target like one would expect.

Added: STAINLESS STEEL RETURNS

New mods are now in a separate post, because I reached the max. amount of text :)

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?129728-Claymore-s-Modlets&p=1042638&viewfull=1#post1042638

You can get more slots allotted under your main post by reporting your O.P to a forum moderator and asking them to allow you How ever many spots you require extra

• 2 weeks later...
These mods sound awesome, I've got "MORE OPTIONS" Mod installed but I don't see the additional options, does it need patching for the latest version of 7 Days To Die? or am I missing something?

Nope still works. Simply when filling in the options prior to launching game keep pressing the right facing or left facing arrows

Nope still works. Simply when filling in the options prior to launching game keep pressing the right facing or left facing arrows

The "MORE OPTIONS" mod works very well, the bad thing is that it is not compatible with the "SMXmenu" mod. I take this opportunity to thank you for your effort and work and share all your mods.

Edited by zmax32 (see edit history)

Took a look at SMXMenu: Yeah... no chance to make my mod compatible to his mod. He completely removes the vanilla hud and replaces it with his own menu. No altering. Understandable, because by simply altering value for value, it would take a lot more effort. And to be honest: Sirillion spends hella lot of time for it anyways.

Not even comparable to any of my released mods. So I just give a simple advice: If you want those options: Take my mod, grab the values and replace it in SMXMenu :).

Thanks for the kind words. Appreciate it :).

Better perks Lucky Looter sounds like it could be a great combo with the No Traders mod, and thanks for sharing these very nice modlets Claymore :smile-new:

Going to do a new seed with those two mods and Modslot Equals Item Level too for a pre-A15 normad playthrough. Not sure which other of your mods would suit this and open to suggestions.

I totally understand the frustrations of weight in the game, can't say much but a big mod will add realistic carry weight and that includes stacks. Adding it is far from easy to implement and more difficult to balance especially if you're aiming for realism. You'd end up unable to carry much at all, as it's just a game you have to give the player some slack. Not saying you can't do it, you can it just takes ages sorting out code for every item.

Agreed. Balancing is the very last thing of a final state of a game you'll do. Weight should be finally a thing, so stack-sizes are balanced automatically.

Example: If I start a game, there should be more classes to pick. Like some of the big mods have. One runs faster, one is good as mechanics, another one is a beast and has the power of "The Mountain".

And muscular power is the key in carrying something. If you picked a char that is good at running, you have to train power. If you picked a more muscular type: You have to train other things. RPG-style :).

So to not stress the player with real life weight: Divide real life weight by a value, a player might be fine with. Make him slower and more exhausted, like we have now. And balancing might be done better than we have now.

I decided to have really no balancing, when no balancing is the thing we have to deal with for now :).

Besides that: BETTER PERKS: LUCKY LOOTER got an update. Some leftovers from splitting up to separate mods in the localization is now removed.

Edited by Claymore (see edit history)

Took a look at SMXMenu: Yeah... no chance to make my mod compatible to his mod. He completely removes the vanilla hud and replaces it with his own menu. No altering. Understandable, because by simply altering value for value, it would take a lot more effort. And to be honest: Sirillion spends hella lot of time for it anyways.

Not even comparable to any of my released mods. So I just give a simple advice: If you want those options: Take my mod, grab the values and replace it in SMXMenu :).

Thanks for the kind words. Appreciate it :).

Here you go...was a very quick and painless adaptation. Hope you all enjoy it :)

https://github.com/Sirillion/SMXmenuClaymoreOptions