Claymore's Modlets

Claymore

Took a look at SMXMenu: Yeah... no chance to make my mod compatible to his mod. He completely removes the vanilla hud and replaces it with his own menu. No altering. Understandable, because by simply altering value for value, it would take a lot more effort. And to be honest: Sirillion spends hella lot of time for it anyways.

Not even comparable to any of my released mods. So I just give a simple advice: If you want those options: Take my mod, grab the values and replace it in SMXMenu :).

Thanks for the kind words. Appreciate it :).

Here you go...was a very quick and painless adaptation. Hope you all enjoy it :)

https://github.com/Sirillion/SMXmenuClaymoreOptions

Much thanks to you both for the work you do! Having just loaded Claymores options and didn't get them in menu, I came to this thread and saw the answer.

Then, I saw Sirillions reply and wow perfect timing. What more can I say, except thank you very much.

I am having so much fun both playing and tweaking this game it should be a crime.

@Skrillion: Wow. That's really an honor to welcome you in my tiny thread. And then also the official including into your mod? Dunno what to say, but thanks :o

Added: LEGCRAWLERS ARE BACK

Added: DOUBLE BOLT MOD

I normally don’t do compatibility changes but this was so simple to do I figured it was worth it. I will probably not remember to maintain it though, so you are more than welcome to do a fork on GitHub and take it over as your own.

Awesome mods thank you Claymore !

I'm trying to reduce the chance of dead zombies dropping loot sacks which I think (hope) is controlled by the better_perks_lucky_looter mod.

The vanilla progression.xml just has one value for each attribute e.g. level = "1" value = ".2"

but the modlet sets two values per attribute e.g. level = "2,5" value = "1,4"

so I'm not quite sure what to adjust and how, I can't find any helpful comments in progression.xml and google hasn't come up with anything yet but I'm still looking ... any tips ?

LootDropProb = Probability, a zombie drops loot.

LootQuantity = Amount of unstackable items, found in each container. Not only lootsacks.

It took me quite a while to figure out the values for 100%. So if you want to decrease it:

6.67 = 20%

33.33 = 100%

I think, the math isn't too hard anymore to do, is it? :)

Updated: SELLING MACHINES

Reason: Machines got no full reset after each day. Fixed.

Updated: LEGCRAWLERS ARE BACK

Reason: Script didn't apply for reasons. Fixed.

Edited by Claymore (see edit history)

LootDropProb = Probability, a zombie drops loot.

It took me quite a while to figure out the values for 100%. So if you want to decrease it:

6.67 = 20%

33.33 = 100%

I think, the math isn't too hard anymore to do, is it? :)

So the line

<passive_effect name="LootDropProb" operation="perc_add" level="1,5" value="6.67,33.33"/>

sets the chance for a killed Z to drop a sack to 20%, and to change it I just have to change the 6.67 to something like 3.33 or even 1.66? I can do that, cheers :)

Just a heads up that the 6k stack size modlet reduces stack sizes of gas cans(10k), dukes(20k) and old cash(10k).

while not really a big deal, it also reduces stack sizes of whats smelted in the forge(30k). that is kinda a big deal ;)

I'm a total xpath noob, but i see your checking for a value greater than 1 to avoid things that should never stack, is it possible to also check for values greater than 6k?

-edit-

i seem to have gotten it working :)

feel free to update the 6k stack size modlet with this if you want.

<set xpath="/items/item/property[@name=Stacknumber][@value>1][5999>@value]/@value">6000</set>

Edited by SingleSidedPCB (see edit history)

Hi, I am using the STAINLESS STEEL RETURNS Mod and when I upgrade a normal Steel block it works very well, but when I upgrade a Steel Ramp,Corner,etc it turns into a normal Steel block and not a Ramp,Corner,etc. Thank you very much for your work and effort and Merry Christmas.

@zmax32: Thanks for the report. Yes: The Pimps again changed something, so the common method of appending the upgrade to the masterblock, isn't working anymore. Was working fine in 18.2. So the workaround was to append the upgrade to each and every block (48 in total) itself to make it compatible with every version of 18 for now. Enjoy :)

@zmax32: Thanks for the report. Yes: The Pimps again changed something, so the common method of appending the upgrade to the masterblock, isn't working anymore. Was working fine in 18.2. So the workaround was to append the upgrade to each and every block (48 in total) itself to make it compatible with every version of 18 for now. Enjoy :)

Now it works very well in all the Blocks. Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.

@MrSamuelAdam: The more HP a zed has, the more XP you'll get. Correct :). And thank you very much for finding this bug. Missed to port the repair material too. Simply download the mod again - the fix is included.

Upgrade isn't possible, since there is no model of an upgraded version. Maybe if I find the time for it, I'll add a version for playing with my polished steel mod.

@MrSamuelAdam: The more HP a zed has, the more XP you'll get. Correct :). And thank you very much for finding this bug. Missed to port the repair material too. Simply download the mod again - the fix is included.

Upgrade isn't possible, since there is no model of an upgraded version. Maybe if I find the time for it, I'll add a version for playing with my polished steel mod.

Thank you so much!

Much appreciated! Cheers

Hello,

Is it possible to modify your code at will to make your zombies appear at a very specific point, for example at the coordinate 1250,123,845?

I ask this because I want to make your zombies appear only in custom buildings for a challenge for the players

thank you so much

here is an example

</biome>

</append>

<remove xpath="/spawning/biome[@name=desert]"/>

<append xpath="/spawning">

<biome name="desert">

< coordinate 1250,123,845> But this is an example, the line can be other part

<spawn maxcount="8" respawndelay="4" time="Day" entitygroup="Radiated" spawnDeadChance="0.25" />

<spawn maxcount="16" respawndelay="4" time="Night" entitygroup="Radiated" spawnDeadChance="0.1" />

<spawn maxcount="2" respawndelay="7" time="Day" entitygroup="EnemyAnimalsDesert" spawnDeadChance="0.25" />

<spawn maxcount="4" respawndelay="7" time="Night" entitygroup="EnemyAnimalsDesert" spawnDeadChance="0.1" />

<spawn maxcount="2" respawndelay="2" time="Day" entitygroup="FriendlyAnimalsDesert" spawnDeadChance="0.25" />

<spawn maxcount="4" respawndelay="2" time="Night" entitygroup="FriendlyAnimalsDesert" spawnDeadChance="0.1" />

</biome>

Just an FYI - attempting to use several of these modlets as distributed on a Linux dedicated server failed. The reason is that the directory names are cased incorrectly in the .zip files, ex. named as "config" instead of "Config". Windows doesn't care but Linux treats these as two distinct directory names so the mods fail to load.

Manually renaming the directories to their correct names allows them to load as expected. I'd respectfully advise updating any of your provided modlet distributions to include the correct directory name(s) so no one else has to spend time tracking down this error like I did. :)

At minimum, this error impacted: Return of Resources, Craftable Scrap Polymers, Working Jaildoors.

Thanks for all your efforts in creating these modlets in the first place, of course.

Jesus Christ. Must have been drunk publishing my 1st mods. Fixed and again thanks for finding it :). Also a simply redownload is necessary. But you have to get the recipe from creative and read it again, because the unlock was for the schematic before and not for the recipe. I'm really sorry that happened :(

Edited by Claymore (see edit history)

Jesus Christ. Must have been drunk publishing my 1st mods. Fixed and again thanks for finding it :). Also a simply redownload is necessary. But you have to get the recipe from creative and read it again, because the unlock was for the schematic before and not for the recipe. I'm really sorry that happened :(

No worries!

Thanks again.