Claymore's Modlets

Claymore

I am actually experiencing exactly the same issue with a custom mod of my own. I've rigorously poured over the progression.xml files and verified that every line utilizing ItemHasTags can potentially pass an IsValid check. The error log associated throws exact same error, referencing this <3ca2702590144b2c95bd610195728952> at Line: 0

• 1 month later...

I have downloaded the "no Demolitioners" mod but how do I add it to my game? Do I have to copy the whole "Claymore_No_Demolitioniers" folder somewhere? Do I have to replace my .xml files with the ones from the mod? Is the Modinfo.xml needed as well or is it just a credit?

Thanks in advance 🙂

2 hours ago, PoloPoPo said:

I have downloaded the "no Demolitioners" mod but how do I add it to my game? Do I have to copy the whole "Claymore_No_Demolitioniers" folder somewhere? Do I have to replace my .xml files with the ones from the mod? Is the Modinfo.xml needed as well or is it just a credit?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Modlet folders are typically placed into the "Mods" folder within your 7 days to die folder root directory. You will need to create it.

Yes the modinfo.xml is needed in order to load the modlet.

Edited by Laz Man (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

You're welcome Claymore

They are the ones I use, the snowberry mod brand WRN in yellow, but I already changed where they can be found and also eliminated progression and fixed, the mod more options causes conflict with the mod of KhaineGB Spawn zombies, animals and blocks, but already I solve it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

2021-06-18T10:20:22 54.503 WRN XML patch for "loot.xml" from mod "Snowberry Seeds" did not apply: <append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='farmingCookingRecipes']" 
2021-06-18T10:20:22 54.713 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'loot.xml' failed

4 minutes ago, Cadamier said:

2021-06-18T10:20:22 54.503 WRN XML patch for "loot.xml" from mod "Snowberry Seeds" did not apply: <append xpath="/lootcontainers/lootgroup[@name='farmingCookingRecipes']" 
2021-06-18T10:20:22 54.713 ERR XML loader: Loading and parsing 'loot.xml' failed

Oh I see, it's not a error, it's just a name warning that can be easily fixed.
Open the loot.xml file and rename "farmingCookingRecipes" to "farmingCookingRecipesT0" or "farmingCookingRecipesCommon" and it solves, I did it myself.
Regards

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 10/17/2019 at 4:05 PM, Claymore said:

HP X 5 EQUALS XP:

Description: Rework of all entities (Except traders) you're gaining XP from. 5 times the HP of the entity = XP.

It was really sad, that, if you managed to kill a really bad guy, you're gaining like nothing.

Compatibility: A18+

Changes:

1.0.1: Missed zombieFemaleFat and zombieArlene

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jsvqacoigc8znct/Claymore_HP_X_5_Equals_XP.zip

Here is the new code for A20

<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieTemplateMale']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">750</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieArlene']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="625"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieArleneFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1185</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieArleneRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2255</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieMarlene']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="625"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieMarleneFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1185</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieMarleneRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2255</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombiePartyGirl']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="625"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombiePartyGirlFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1185</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombiePartyGirlRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2255</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieNurse']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="625"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieNurseFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1185</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieNurseRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2255</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieJoe']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="625"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieJoeFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1185</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieJoeRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2255</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieSteve']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="625"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieSteveFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1185</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieSteveRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2255</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieTomClark']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="625"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieTomClarkFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1185</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieTomClarkRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2255</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieBusinessMan']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="625"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieBusinessManFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1185</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieBusinessManRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">4500</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieBurnt']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="625"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieBurntFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1185</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieBurntRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2255</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieSpider']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="625"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieSpiderFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1185</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieSpiderRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2255</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieBoe']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="750"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieBoeFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1425</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieBoeRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2705</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieJanitor']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="750"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieJanitorFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1425</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieJanitorRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2705</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieMoe']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="750"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieMoeFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1425</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieMoeRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2705</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieLab']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="750"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieLabFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1425</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieLabRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2705</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieDarlene']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="750"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieDarleneFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1425</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieDarleneRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2705</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieYo']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="750"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieYoFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1425</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieYoRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2705</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieUtilityWorker']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="750"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieUtilityWorkerFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1425</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieUtilityWorkerRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">4500</set>

<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieBiker']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1400</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieBikerFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2660</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieBikerRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">5050</set>

<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieLumberjack']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1500</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieLumberjackFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2850</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieLumberjackRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">5400</set>

<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieFemaleFat']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1500</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieFemaleFatFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2850</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieFemaleFatRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">5400</set>

<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieFatHawaiian']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1500</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieFatHawaiianFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2850</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieFatHawaiianRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">5400</set>

<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieFatCopFat']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1500</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieFatCopFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2850</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieFatCopRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">5400</set>

<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieSkateboarder']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1125</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieSkateboarderFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2135</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieSkateboarderRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">4055</set>

<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieSoldier']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">750</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieSoldierFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1425</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieSoldierRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2705</set>

<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieWightFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2135</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieWightRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">4055</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieScreamer']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="375"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieScreamerFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">710</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieScreamerRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1350</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieMutated']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="750"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieMutatedFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">1425</set>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieMutatedRadiated']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">2705</set>

<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieDemolition']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">5000</set>

<append xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieSteveCrawler']"><property name="ExperienceGain" value="400"/></append>
<set xpath="/entity_classes/entity_class[@name='zombieSteveCrawlerFeral']/property[@name='ExperienceGain']/@value">760</set>

Here is the new code for A20

• 8 months later...