Unique POIs based on Horror Movies

Dadpool12a

One of my favorite things I came across on A17 was the Fates Motel and the Evil Dead house. I really hope this is not a one time add and we get to see many more as updates get added to the game. I would also enjoy if these POIs had specific boss's that dropped unique loot and would also spawn on RWG maps.

My top requested POI would be Camp Crystal Lake. A small group of cabins with Tommy Jarvis house around a lake. The area should be full of Friday the 13th Easter eggs.

The added boss that I would love to see is a Zombie resembling Jason "with sack on head" armed with a random weapon that only spawns at night and despawns during the day. He should be powerful and drop a unique weapon. "A powerful weapon with increased dismemberment chance"

There should also be a top tier quest from the trader to go kill this Zombie "now with a hockey mask" and machete. Again, he should be powerful but now drops the hockey mask. "A heavy armor helmet that has a chance to bring you back from the dead"

On the Blood Moon the hockey mask version spawns at the camp with a chance to drop his machete. "A powerful weapon with increased dismemberment and bleed chance"

I could go on and on and on, but I would love to see little features like this added.

I have often considered setting this up around Spillway Lake in Navezgane.

If I had the time and talent to mod games I would definitely do it myself. I do believe that would be a great location for it. Though I would love if it was its own POI that could spawn on RWG.

- - - Updated - - -

Could do a custom world that has all of them...

I would love to play on a custom world with all the locations.

- - - Updated - - -

Why limit yourself to movies only?

My personal project for A18 is going to be Spencer Mansion.

I never thought about that. That is a great idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Good ideas but I would think they would have to be careful not to get lawsuits. I mean look at Friday the 13th game.

Yes you are correct. Maybe not have Jason in the game. Though I would love to see boss's added to these POIs that only spawn at night, on a blood moon, and through quests that drop unique loot. Adding a little extra challenge and reward to the game.

With the A16 RWG...you're up in those glorious mountains with amazing views and virtually no civilization....what's this?....the Overlook Hotel?

-Morloc

That would be awesome! Especially with twin zombie girls and an axe wielding zombie.

Upon entering the hotel it should start snowing and the temperature drop so low you have no other option but to explore the hotel.

Do you suggest lone POIs that would change weather/safe conditions upon coming closer, making it possible to leave only after you clear the POI? Or flip a switch from some machine, kill the boss enemy or something other... Sounds fun!

I do think events like this in the game would be fun.

Archived