No POI.

Kattla

Sounds like you would die a lot. You could test it out by trying to play without visiting pois. No traders also?

Nope. No traders either. Good thought, since that means the last startup quest would fail. Might have to add a cooking pot

to the startup inventory.

definitely different... i went back to a17.1 and emptied my navezgane spawn xml.... funny that a world with no pois at all (includes bridges and other little things)... so as others have stated... you would be busy scavenging from normal resources... cotton for cloth digging for main resources but.... where you gonna get vegetables for gardening and food... as those gardens and patches are pois too.

try it to see how it goes... make backups before you do :) just have to rely on animals for meat for food mostly.

definitely different... i went back to a17.1 and emptied my navezgane spawn xml.... funny that a world with no pois at all (includes bridges and other little things)... so as others have stated... you would be busy scavenging from normal resources... cotton for cloth digging for main resources but.... where you gonna get vegetables for gardening and food... as those gardens and patches are pois too.

try it to see how it goes... make backups before you do :) just have to rely on animals for meat for food mostly.

Ah yes, the seeds. I suppose that would be one of the "minor" details i had forgotten about. With no plains

biome anymore, no free corn seeds. On the other hand, it would be closer to the "survival" experience i try

to create , and bacon'n eggs seems like it might have to do the trick.

Guns might just be possible at higher levels, with ammo based on steel casings. Vehicles requires wheels,

which in turn requires bleech, so probaly no vehicles at all. I think the worst part might be to not be able

to make electric traps since they would require motors.

Thank you all for the replies.

I did try generating a world, then go into the save folder and delete all prefab entries.

It worked fine, until the trader quest. The game could not find a trader, so it gave me

red console errors.

I solved those by adding in a trader from a none-edited prefab file. That makes it 1

trader in my world, but i will have to live with that, and just not use it.

Experience so far, too few zombies in the world itself. Food is not an issue yet, i killed

some snakes, 1 rabbit and a chicken and got a bunch of eggs. Terrible RWG, spent most

of day 1 to find a green forest. Only on night of day 2, but doing long days. Might go with

shorter, 60 or 90 minuts since i don't spend much time looting.

The burnt biome seems to come with the burnt out corners as part of the biome, so these

are still present. As well as cars along the road and in the wasteland biome. And trash.

This allows for a little bit of looting, and has given me a cooking pots, a shotgun+4 shots,

and a couple pistols that i trashed. Also getting seeds from the trash and burnt corners.

Apart from the lack of zombies once an area is cleared, it's not too bad. Slow, but that

was my choice.

Archived