Xyth's DMT Bandits Mod

xyth

Without seeing some logs that give clues about what you mean by it's not working I'm not sure we can help. I do know it runs on a self-hosted dedicated server, and sdx builds directly to a mapped drive/directory. So why you cannot copy files from a local dedi to your host assuming you have permission on that remote host isn't clear.

• 1 month later...

Thanks, will check, looks like it might be the patch.

I put a bleeding buff on myself and let Eve kill me but cannot reproduce the error. If you can link the log that has the NRE maybe i can help find it.

btw, the only bandit that puts a bleeding buff on the player is the archer, so not sure where you got that bleed from as it wasnt from Eve.

Thanks, will check, looks like it might be the patch.

I put a bleeding buff on myself and let Eve kill me but cannot reproduce the error. If you can link the log that has the NRE maybe i can help find it.

btw, the only bandit that puts a bleeding buff on the player is the archer, so not sure where you got that bleed from as it wasnt from Eve.

Well, it was single player game, no zombie around, just BanditEve, I came close to her because I only had a bow and arrows, so I probably wouldn't stand a chance at distance, but when I came close to her, she started attacking me in melee combat and that's when this problem occured. I will look up the log, but it may be longer one because I was playing for quite a while after that and I got some new error message since then, so hopefully you will see that one too.

In the meantime, I started a new game and after playing a little bit, this red message showed up in console (might be the same one from the log that I posted in previous post - 2019-04-26T20:28:37 8269.662

nskGRL9.png

I immediately checked the map and I saw BanditEve in the area. Could it be her causing both errors? I would hate to lose her! :(

• 2 weeks later...
I noticed your loading EntityBanditsdx and my EntityBanditssdx. Perhaps the first one is coming from another modlet and is causing this issue.

Could it have something to do with SphereII Mod Localization Hook? Sphereii mentioned that this mod changes mods into SDX versions so that it can attach localizations to the original files. I installed this mod because I have quite a few mods that contain localizations, so I wanted to automate the process of adding those localizations into the main file. But I was getting NRE even before, it's a rare one. It happened at least twice during my testing time and I'm not sure how to reproduce it, but in both cases I was in the trader area when it happened and those bandits were somewhere outside, near the trader area.

This is your error:

2019-05-11T13:36:39 4659.617 INF Entity 466 killed by 426.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at EntityNPC.OnUpdateLive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EntityAlive.OnUpdateEntity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at World.TickEntities (Single _partialTicks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.gmUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Its seems to point to the EntityNPC not EntityBandit.

This is your error:

2019-05-11T13:36:39 4659.617 INF Entity 466 killed by 426.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at EntityNPC.OnUpdateLive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EntityAlive.OnUpdateEntity () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at World.TickEntities (Single _partialTicks) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.gmUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GameManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Its seems to point to the EntityNPC not EntityBandit.

But the spam of NRE stopped when I killed BanditEve - Entity 422

Archived