So... Kinda stoked... kinda excited? A17.1?

Jackelmyer

Why are you holding onto 6 shotguns & rifles? Scrap them and get the ammo.

I wasn't "holding onto" them. That was my score after 2-3 days of looting, and I'm not an efficient looter. When I took stock of what I had found, that was what was in my chest. I took what I could to the trader, then scrapped the rest.

Naw I’m guessing March. MM said it’s not going to be long times anymore. I believe

Not a chance. I'll bet cash money that it is well after the first half of the year if a new alpha even launches this year.

I mean, 17 just came out. They'll want us to finish getting used to it before changing everything again.

I wasn't "holding onto" them. That was my score after 2-3 days of looting, and I'm not an efficient looter. When I took stock of what I had found, that was what was in my chest. I took what I could to the trader, then scrapped the rest.

Ah right on. The way I see it, 6 guns isn't any more overpowered than 1 gun. More guns don't do anything extra for you other than having more ammo in them. I can't see how there can ever be too many guns cause it just doesn't do anything extra.

Not a chance. I'll bet cash money that it is well after the first half of the year if a new alpha even launches this year.

I mean, 17 just came out. They'll want us to finish getting used to it before changing everything again.

Who said they are changing anything all over again? They are adding content and balance fixes. Not new systems. I suggest you go get educated on exactly what MM has said thus far.

Naw I’m guessing March. MM said it’s not going to be long times anymore. I believe

Make a fool out of me one time ( A16 - Short development, became 9 months ). Shame on me.

Make a fool out of me two times ( A17 - 3 Month development was planned because the pimps did not like the long A16 development time, That became 16 months ). Shame on me again.

Make a fool out of me ... You get the picture.

When it comes to the pimps, you never know what features they are going to trow on its head for whatever reason.

Archived