What's your weapon of choice for clearing POIs?

thejkfarr

I primarily use a compound for sneaky hits (much better with mods and points, bust them heads up!), and then go club room to room. I also keep a pistol handy for emergencies and runners since I panic sometimes when they all appear out of nowhere.

Crossbow Modded + max Sneak damage and Headshot bonus takes care of 99% of Greens and is quiet enough to allow me to pick off Zeds one at a time in crowded rooms without waking any others up until they are all dead. Silenced Pistol for "Panic" times when it starts raining Zeds from the ceiling and dogs.

You actually use a crossbow in A17?

YfvQvpu.gif

Why?

I would say it saves some stamina, a quick right-click-left-click done. Not good for more than one or two fast zombies, but if you can one-shot zombies, it could be a killing machine.

My favorite weapon after level 100 is a Sledgehammer with all the support perks and good mods. If your good with it, you're unstoppable.

You actually use a crossbow in A17?

[...]

Why?

Crossbow does more damage than a bow to begin with, so combined with sneak attack bonus and headshot damage bonus, you can kill a lot of sleepers outright. I also find them easier to aim, but that's just a personal preference.

They do come with a big drawback - slow reloading, so you have to be careful not to get overwhelmed.

I currently use crossbow for stealth kills, iron club for slow zombies and shotgun for tough spots. I'll start using 44 once I get enough ammo for it.

I would say it saves some stamina, a quick right-click-left-click done. Not good for more than one or two fast zombies, but if you can one-shot zombies, it could be a killing machine.

My favorite weapon after level 100 is a Sledgehammer with all the support perks and good mods. If your good with it, you're unstoppable.

Pretty sure I can out perform a crossbow with a compound bow but maybe I need to try the crossbow again.

It's just so SLOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW......

Also, I'd like to see the Machete get a little tweak.

It doesn't need to do more damage but could use a tiny bit more range and it would be perfect.

Sledgehammer for me. Sometimes I'll swap to my pickaxe if I'm expecting to suddenly have a zombie in my face because it has a much faster power attack to knock the zombie down, which lets me back up and get space. My friend prefers a silenced pistol and a compound bow, but resorts to a marksman rifle or shotgun if he gets spooked.

Crossbow does more damage than a bow to begin with, so combined with sneak attack bonus and headshot damage bonus, you can kill a lot of sleepers outright. I also find them easier to aim, but that's just a personal preference.

They do come with a big drawback - slow reloading, so you have to be careful not to get overwhelmed.

I currently use crossbow for stealth kills, iron club for slow zombies and shotgun for tough spots. I'll start using 44 once I get enough ammo for it.

I have loved crossbow since I started my first alpha. The reload speed is a b****.

Need an upgraded cross now like bow has compound bow. Something like this :)

https://ravincrossbows.com/product/r20-sniper-package/

Archived