Any way to get vehicles besides perks?

Odetta

Title,

Playing current game as a simpleton with all points going towards strength and melee. Unless I'm ill informed then the only way to get any kind of vehicle is by perking into intelligence, right? Which is a huge bummer if true cause walking everywhere is getting a little old as the days pass.

Also sucks if you can't find a working forge, workstation, cement mixer, chem station, etc. Which means you are forced to put points into intelligence to gain access. That or be forced to play the trader, "wait and see" game. Which is also bad design.

This forced ♥♥♥♥ has no business in this game period. Sandbox is still a descriptive right?

In my opinion there should always be more than one way to achieve a goal/item in game.

Bike and minibike you can find all the parts for easily (I have found 3 full minibikes before I unlocked ability to craft them, loot abundance 80%).

4x4, gyro and better bike so far I haven't found any parts for, so these might be craft only.

Bike and minibike you can find all the parts for easily (I have found 3 full minibikes before I unlocked ability to craft them, loot abundance 80%).

4x4, gyro and better bike so far I haven't found any parts for, so these might be craft only.

But don't you need to have let's say "minibike" unlocked in the perks to actually build it with the parts you found? If not then awesome.

You need the perk to assemble vehicles

Someone said you can still find a minibike book, no idea if true.

Would be nice if traders would sell them.

Question is how much money would be fair

Q6 Bike = 10 000

Q6 Minibike = 50 000

Q6 Motorcycle = 120 000

Q6 Truck = 200 000

Gyrocopter = 250 000

?

But don't you need to have let's say "minibike" unlocked in the perks to actually build it with the parts you found? If not then awesome.

Hmm, given the fact that I play in a team and personally do not have that perk, yeah, you might have a point there.

However, that's assembly only and we've gathered 3 full minibikes before we had level for the perk anyway.

I always wish magazines would be used as a decent solution for this.

Imagine Magazines would bypass Levelgates and allow you to craft/accomplish things beyond your current level.

This way you could as an example build a gyrocopter before reaching level 120 by "Following the instructions of the grease Monkey magazine, even though you don't fully understood it yourself yet."

Q6 Bike = 10 000

Q6 Minibike = 50 000

Q6 Motorcycle = 120 000

Q6 Truck = 200 000

Gyrocopter = 250 000

?

I'd say 1000 for the bicycle, maybe 10k for minibike, 20k for motorbike, and 100k for truck, you may ask why so much for the truck? its bascally the top vechicle so yeah massive price jump. Maybe have the store bought ones be quality 1, you can use it, but it'll break easy.

Q6 Bike = 10 000

Q6 Minibike = 50 000

Q6 Motorcycle = 120 000

Q6 Truck = 200 000

Gyrocopter = 250 000

?

In it's current state, i'd say 25k for the gyrocopter. It is slow asf, and uses a ton

of gas.

Until crafting progression gets split from perks... this is the game we are stuck with.

Want to craft somthing? Grind XP

want to do more damage? Grind XP

You know id hate the perk system a hell of a lot less if every single thing in the game wasnt tied into it. A players combat level should determine what enemies they fight, instead you can gain 0 combat skills and still be expected to fight the same enemies... thats lame as hell. A person doig more melee damage should be fighting tougher enemies, not someone who knows how to cook a 3 course meal and strip and engine.

We lost the welness system entierly, i went from eating well and not dieing to get more hp/stamina to... grind xp...

I'd say 1000 for the bicycle, maybe 10k for minibike, 20k for motorbike, and 100k for truck, you may ask why so much for the truck? its bascally the top vechicle so yeah massive price jump. Maybe have the store bought ones be quality 1, you can use it, but it'll break easy.

Well you can make (depends 100% on the map and your startpoint)

Up to over 20 000 Coins on day 1

Much less luck dependent its still easy to make 20k the first week

and without any luck you can have 250 000 coins on arround day 49

Cant give exact numbers, would need a 50 hour testplay with focus on money

But if you push intelligence you can make early on much money.

And with a Minibike and high lootbonus i mean selling stuff could give really much money too, if you ignore everything else and only drive from one easy reachable stash to the next

Guess I'll just gather all the materials for the recipe, then use cheat menu and spawn in a bike then delete the materials. It's cheese as hell but I don't feel right just spawning one in without a cost.

I guess madmole is trying to add them to loot and trader maybe.

Archived