A small mellee weapon mod

Freizeit

Very cool! Two questions:

Are the sword's regular and power attacks modeled after knives/machetes when it comes to perks?

Or are they modeled after sledgehammer and axes when it comes to perks (heavy weapons, heavy weapon perks)

Or a mix of both depending on the weapon? If so, maybe add that into the description as it helps when speccing those perks

I have had an issue with the spear, unfortunately. 1 - it's not affected by Friendly Fire rules. 2 - missing an enemy and hitting a wall has caused me to bleed on occasion.

Ohh man sorry for that! hope you didn't die! I will try to fix that soon!. Do you have frindly fire turned on or off?

New version online.

Fixed the Bug, that make you bleeding sometimes, when you hit an enviroment block with the wooden stick...

...hope so, ran around for an hour, hit everything I saw, without bleeding ;)

friendly fire should work as well, but could not test it properly.

And I added a list of the perks that affect the weapons, to the description.

Download at

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/180

have fun!

New version online.

Fixed the Bug, that make you bleeding sometimes, when you hit an enviroment block with the wooden stick...

...hope so, ran around for an hour, hit everything I saw, without bleeding ;)

friendly fire should work as well, but could not test it properly.

And I added a list of the perks that affect the weapons, to the description.

Download at

https://www.nexusmods.com/7daystodie/mods/180

have fun!

Thanks for the update! It is working now for me without bugs.

But...... You actually broke the mod by the latest update because you've changed the XML version in modinfo.xml. You've changed it to 1.1 because the mod version is 1.1, but the XML version had nothing to do with your mod version.

I've changed it for myself to <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> and now it is working.

If you would change this, everyone can use it without problems!

Thanks for the update! It is working now for me without bugs.

But...... You actually broke the mod by the latest update because you've changed the XML version in modinfo.xml. You've changed it to 1.1 because the mod version is 1.1, but the XML version had nothing to do with your mod version.

I've changed it for myself to <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> and now it is working.

If you would change this, everyone can use it without problems!

Thank you! what a stupid mistake, have changed it!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived