300 Slot BackPack & 3 Row Crafting Que

Shad0wyDr3ams

<append xpath="/windows">

<window name="S420windowLooting" width="378" height="378" controller="LootWindow" panel="Left" anchor_side="bottomright" visible="false" cursor_area="true" >

<panel name="header" height="43" depth="0" disableautobackground="true">

<sprite depth="1" name="headerbackground" sprite="ui_game_panel_header"/>

<button depth="3" name="btnSort" style="icon32px, press, hover" pivot="center" pos="21,-21" sprite="ui_game_symbol_loot_sack" tooltip_key="lblSortContainer" sound="[paging_click]" />

<label depth="2" name="lootName" pos="39,-6" width="172" height="32" text="LOOT" text_key="xuiLoot" font_size="32" />

<label depth="2" name="takeAllLabel" width="32" height="30" font_size="30" color="[mediumGrey]" justify="left" pos="260,-8"/>

<sprite depth="2" name="takeAllIcon" style="icon32px" sprite="ui_game_symbol_hand" color="[mediumGrey]" pos="220, -4"/>

</panel>

<sprite depth="0" name="gridBackground" color="255,255,255,1" type="sliced" pos="0, 0" globalopacity="true" on_press="true" />

<rect name="content" pos="3,-49" >

<grid depth="12" name="queue" rows="11" cols="12" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" repeat_content="true" controller="LootContainer">

<item_stack name="0"/>

the values here in red need to be 16 and 20 the 11 and 12 value is wrong and will cause nres.

- - - Updated - - -

this allows the lootcontainers to be able to have enough room in it to fit everything it needs to . having a smaller value will result in nres exactly like what your seeing

- - - Updated - - -

the loot.xml is correct and has the correct values but due to the windows looting values being wrong it is unable to open the lootcontainer

Thank you, that worked, sorry i didn't understand what you meant, I thought that section was for storage. Now that i think about it not sure if this mod changes the player built storage.

Again sorry you ended up doing the work for me :(

Thank you, that worked, sorry i didn't understand what you meant, I thought that section was for storage. Now that i think about it not sure if this mod changes the player built storage.

Again sorry you ended up doing the work for me :(

haha all good lol. is what we do here in the community is help each other. the windowslooting controls all lootcontainers and because you increased the lootcontainer id 2 to 16 x 20 you also need to adjust the windowslooting to allow for the container to hold that much other wise what happens is and why your getting the nres when windowslooting is wrong is you lose your backpack say you have a full 300 slots so that needs to go into the backpack, the clothing you lose so that needs to go into the backpack as well so already you have 310 slots if you play on everything then you also have 8 tool belt slots equaling 318. so when your lootcontainer only holds 132 items the rest goes into the container however you can not access the extra items thus causing the error

need to edit the xui/windows.xml - windowslooting to be 16 x 20 not the 12 x 11 or what ever the values in rows and columns are

Is this the correct line I changed?

<grid depth="12" name="queue" rows="16" cols="20" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" repeat_content="true" controller="LootContainer">

Yeh the rows and cols are what needed fixing :-)

Hmm....even after doing the above mentioned changes I get a bunch of errors on loading and the game won't start. I try to click on either new game or continue game and end up getting a null ref error.

LOL I've never been able to find that. It's a moot point now anyways I'm using your 375 slot back pack now with no problems. :)

Fair enough lol. For next time tho appdata/locallow/thefunpimps/output.log (If you launch game thru the exe) common/7 days to die/7daystodie_data/ (If you run game from steam)

Im trying to Intergrate this with the large bag mod... But see pic below...

Untitled4d02f2440a7f1b37.png

Below is the code I have which is from Steadman420 it was originally 3x5 rows but I need 2 x 6

<configs>

<append xpath="/windows">

<!-- Extra Crafting Queue Slot -->

<window name="S420windowCraftingQueue" width="397" height="78" panel="Left" cursor_area="true" >

<rect depth="0" pos="17,0" width="378" controller="CraftingQueue">

<grid name="queue" rows="2" cols="6" pos="3,-13" cell_width="75" cell_height="75" repeat_content="true">

<recipe_stack name="0"/>

</grid>

</rect>

</window>

</append>

</configs>

Ive tried changing the numbers but nothing seems to happen, Any help on this would be great.. 2x5 would also be ok but that gives me errors with this code... & the original 3x5 is massive & doesnt fit the screen

I tried that & they make a criss-cross lattice affect .... Something that simple I would of figured out lol... Like i said ive tried ajusting all the numbers & I either get an out of range error or the lattice affect in the pic...

Untitledf600b141b0f4a060.png

• 2 months later...

Archived