300 Slot BackPack & 3 Row Crafting Que

Shad0wyDr3ams

These Modlets work only for Alpha17.

All credit goes to Stedman420 for the original mods that i edited to make bigger.

You should go check his SimplUI thread out at https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?94502-A17-Simple-UI-Modlets

Other Credits to stallionsden for fixes and other info that he provided.

320 Slot Backpack & 132 Slot Player Built Storage Mod

Original Mod done by Stedman420

Increases backpack size to 320 slots

16x20 Grid

Increases player built storage to 132 slots

11x12 Grid

Fixed Steroids causing the inventory to get smaller.

Fixed OverEncumberance values so now when you hit level 300 all slots should unlock.

Fixed Forge Window being overlapped by inventory. <--thnx to Stedman420 for fix

Not compatible with Simple UI Bigger Backpack 60

Not compatible with Simple UI Bigger Backpack 120

Not compatible with Simple UI Player Built Storage

Requires a 16:9 resolution or better

Requires a new save to avoid errors with old containers

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10rNpqvxBHJ-jQFyN2SWqb1hxvPDu2yhz/view?usp=sharing

3 Row Crafting Que

Original Mod done by Stedman420

Increases Crafting Que to 3 rows

Requires a 16:9 resolution or better

Requires a new save to avoid errors

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12PTmtpMLX4rF81rKSKgqL7JqEIxRLcdc/view?usp=sharing

3 Slot Backburner Forge

Adds 3 slots that act as a backburner for the forge

you must move the items afterwards to the main slots to smelt them

You will need to remove items in the backburner when quitting game or shutting down server.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1woGPimI7uuC4qcapFw6cS4gKrnB610-a/view?usp=sharing

Loot Abundance Modifier

Gives options in new game or continue game to change the loot abundance up to 500 max

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ko93BiEKMszBLOqtY8EzYAtItn67Hh5C/view?usp=sharing

465874579_3RowCraftingQueamp300SlotBackpack.jpg.748d02a520469dd2f616157b2d720b80.jpg

your modlet only is 200 slot ?? your missing the controls.xml as well. and the progression.xml edits

No, it's 300 slots. Just only 227 slots usable without encumbrance, even with pack mule maxed. So yeah, progression edits are missing.

Maybe it has to do with the EAC making the UI default to stock mentioned in the OP? (I have no idea what that means...)

No, it's 300 slots. Just only 227 slots usable without encumbrance, even with pack mule maxed. So yeah, progression edits are missing.

Maybe it has to do with the EAC making the UI default to stock mentioned in the OP? (I have no idea what that means...)

nah no dll is edited so i dont see it affecting eac.UI might have a few bugs being experimental. argh thats fine one can easily append the progression so all 300 slots are useable at the start. but yeh the controls.xml is needed to align the grid so you dont get wonky key hits like you click on a box and you have to be a bit off for it to work etc

nah no dll is edited so i dont see it affecting eac.UI might have a few bugs being experimental. argh thats fine one can easily append the progression so all 300 slots are useable at the start. but yeh the controls.xml is needed to align the grid so you dont get wonky key hits like you click on a box and you have to be a bit off for it to work etc

The controls.xml should only be needed if you use a custom item_stack in your backpack. In my 60 and 120 I don't and so far haven't had any issues with things being off. But then again they're only 60 and 120 slots. I'm sure things can get a little off with 200 or more slots lol

The controls.xml should only be needed if you use a custom item_stack in your backpack. In my 60 and 120 I don't and so far haven't had any issues with things being off. But then again they're only 60 and 120 slots. I'm sure things can get a little off with 200 or more slots lol

When I did the original backpack mod a16 and prior controls and style are needed. A17 you require to edit the progression as well or those encumbered slots remain encumbered even after fully perking up pack mule. I downloaded this one and had issues esp with alignments etc. I added the controls and styles as stated in the backpack thread and everything works neatly.

I can upload for you it all if you like to look.

Here is the thread with the backpack increase instructions -

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?72974-Backpack-expansion-a16-onwards

i really appreciate all the help and input you have been a tremendous resources to me and the community stallionsden and stedman420....

i have been in communitys where people were not as helpful i am truly appreciative of the helpfulness so i can get this modlet working 100%

i have a lot to go over because i want to be able to make the modlet work all around and i am currently looking through both your guy's mods to see what the diffs are and make appropriate changes to it to relfet the fixes mentioned.

please feel free to dm me anytime with helpful resources or information that can help me make better mods

ooh at stallionsden and stedman420 i was having an issue where if i had eac on with the 300 slots enabled it would revert to default settings and then on second load into game without eac enabled it would load just fine with the 300 slots being there

I never play with EAC on lol so I wouldnt know that occurred lol. It might be a experimental bug perhaps

I am quite sure you made a ton of people happy. Keep on modding. Every mod out there that gives us a choice is a win to me.

100% agreed I for one love the 300 slot backpack I could never do prior to a17 even in the backpack mod lol. Yes I am a hoarder lol haha collect everything is my motto haha. And hope to see more mods/modlets from shadowydreams :-)

that would involve dll edits to the Assembly-Csharp.dll which at this point to be honest would be pointless to modify because there could be an update the next day.

not saying there is going to be any updates to 7days to die anytime soon just speaking theorectically.

when a stable build of alpha 17 comes out i will be updating all the mods to make sure all of them can do what they need todo like have the back burners burn after the first 3

Archived