Is there's any PVE servers that run vanilla 7 Days to Die I can play on?

TheDay755Hero

and if someone put in a good word maybe they could add the day to main screen to sort by it too :)

Also check a couple of things :

-Online/offline/area of landclaim block protection (minimum area is 7x7,online and offline protection is 4x )

-Is it bot protected (some have player teleport mechanics)

-Does it allow player kills (unfortunately you can't see this from the options when checking a server)

I just gave up on this, I better host my own and grab some friends and have some fun.

Why?

Because I whenever I join a server it's either full of foreign people who can't speak except their language so I have to quit politely or I join another server play for a couple of days then some rocket welding moron comes Kills me and then I get banned from the server!

Or there's this traitor-type people who makes you think they are your allies and then bow you in the head when you are looting!

OH MY GOD!

the question now is:

Is there's a good server hosting websites?

Because I whenever I join a server it's either full of foreign people who can't speak except their language so I have to quit politely or I join another server play for a couple of days then some rocket welding moron comes Kills me and then I get banned from the server!

Or there's this traitor-type people who makes you think they are your allies and then bow you in the head when you are looting!

1) Go to unmodded list

2) Sort by people playing descent

3) Server must have "PVE" in name

4) Language usually described in name (like "BlahBlah server active admins PVE GER/ENG") or description.

5) If there's no PVE or PVP in title or description, it means its server for local community, or admin is newbie. Not recommended.

P.S. Best servers with best community are placed in "Modded" section, not "Unmodded". Game place server in "modded" section even if minor changes detected, like Day Length, or Stack Size.

I just gave up on this, I better host my own and grab some friends and have some fun.

Why?

OH MY GOD!

the question now is:

Is there's a good server hosting websites?

I thought this was 7D2D, not Eve Online....

(only joking a small amount....)

Archived