Armour

Gamer_62

i dont believe it does gamer but i do know armour does ♥♥♥♥ against insane difficulty i got 2 shot with 600Q iron.military and bandit gear at 140 wellness

That's strange. I play on insane and I'm quite tanky against zombies with my bandit armour.

I think it doesn't, but it would be interesting if it did. Since infection is really a piercing (ie, drawing blood) type of deal, maybe it should be also lowering risk of infection too. Less damage implies less deep wounds.

But alas, doubt it.

I find armour very useful though, fully kitted out, with skill maxed, and you take far less damage against zombies. Sure the higher tier ones still deal pretty hefty if they hit, but at least you don't necessarily get one hit killed :)

Vid: -->

/V :)

I think it doesn't, but it would be interesting if it did. Since infection is really a piercing (ie, drawing blood) type of deal, maybe it should be also lowering risk of infection too. Less damage implies less deep wounds.

I agree.

I think the anitbiotics are to easy.

I've altered and play with,If you use herbal antibiotics you lose 10 wellness and -30 food -30 water

if you use the main antibiotics blue/white pill you lose 100 wellness and -30 food -30 water (wellness is capped at 70)

Might be good (if armour doesnt have a effect on infection ) Maybe we have another pill that you take that reduces the chance of infection for a short period of time.

...Great video clip to,Explains alot

But in my game play i'm more concerned about infection...and if armour doesnt help me then i might aswell not have it maybe ?

I do think we need some thing to protect from infection,And maybe the answer is ..JUST DON'T GET HIT

Armor works fine without the skill. The skill just increases the effectiveness of the armor.

Yeah... So upgrading from leather to bandit armour, will have much less effect with low armour skill than with high skill.

It's a percentage game really... The better the armour class, the more the skill matters...

Yeah... So upgrading from leather to bandit armour, will have much less effect with low armour skill than with high skill.

It's a percentage game really... The better the armour class, the more the skill matters...

Even with crap skill a full bandit set will give you over 60% reduction to most sources. what I wonder is, does the dmg reduction work on your average? or is it location based?

Archived