Cure's Spanish Mission and Presidio Prefab

The Cure

Cure's Spanish Mission and Presidio

Consists of a stable, barracks, majordomo's casa, jail, living quarters for priests and farmers, a small Indian settlement, as well as the aforementioned Mission. Filled with Sleepers and Loot!

Download http://www.mediafire.com/file/j5i8m3lyf484e86/The_Mission.zip

Video

Huge thanks to Pille for helping me turn my mission into a prefab ready download. Huge thanks to Cheese for helping me place blocks. Also a huge thanks to MADMAN from Ground Zero Gaming, for letting me build a lot of stuff on his server.

Edit: Sorry the link was not working before, now it should be, let me know if for some reason you can't download the file, thanks! Also, while it's not shown in my preview video, there are sleeper spawns and plenty of loot inside the buildings. Just didn't want to give away where this stuff is in the video so that you're more likely to fully explore it.

Amazing detail. I love your hangman nooses

:)

You can't make a good spaghetti western without a pathos evoking public execution scene. Thanks for the kind words. I'm a fan of your work as well. A fan of a lot of you guys' work:02.47-tranquillity:

I'm the opposite, I kinda love doing decorations and detail lol. But yes, I can do almost any time period and can do some medieval detail work. I was actually working on a post-reconquista Moorish castle a few servers ago. Had a huge cathedral that dwarfed the mission church, siege weapons, large cauldrons of hot pitch and tar on the keep's ramparts etc. But unfortunately it was deleted before I could save or finish it.

I have a few things in the pipeline. The Hanging Gardens of Babylon above, I can remake

if there's interest in ancient builds. And a very detailed Art Deco theater I'm working on now.

At one point my idea was to combine all of this stuff into one huge prefab; A golden age movie studio, with most of these as back lot sets and stuff. But it would be too big I think.

download link seems to be broken...

the spanish mansion looks really good. gj

I´ve used the Pillar idea of your presidio for one of the rooms in my sphinx prefab, if you don´t mind me using it :) Looks great

Damn, really? Let me try to post it without the "Here" and see if it works.

Should work now, at least it downloaded for me when I clicked it. Let me know if it's working etc.

Also, while it's not shown in my preview video, there are sleeper spawns and plenty of loot inside the buildings. Just didn't want to give away where this stuff is in the video so that you're more likely to fully explore it.

As for the pillars, that's not the mission/presidio, but the Hanging Gardens of Babylon that I'm working on now. But I don't care if you use the idea, just add some variation to it, so it doesn't look like a copy/paste.

Thanks. I hope the download is working now.

A Little update, the next prefab will be a lot more complex in terms of "level' and "difficulty." The Hanging Gardens will be a literal tourist trap. Come for the beautiful blossoms and luxurious landscape, stay for the "Indiana Jones" style "levels" within the garden's intriguing trappings and challenges. There will be three levels of difficulty; novice, adept and master. The Tomb of the Architect, the Engineering complex and the Mausoleum of the Queen, respectively.

Archived