[12/13] Message from the Team - Patch 13 LIVE at 01:00 UTC!

Clare

You have to let yourself die 1000 times trying to cross the rad zone in that location then press up down up up down and that will unlock it.

Make sure to place a sleeping bag near the border...

why would a dev put this in. dont you know how long it would take to get 1000 deaths... its like they asking for us to use a modded controller and automate the thing...

also why has the option to inspect items in the Combine section of workbench has been blocked?

like when you press triangle on say a battery you are combining nothing happens?

if this was a fix for something its not necessary a fix is it? more of a loophole and disabling an important builtin feature in the game...

why would a dev put this in. dont you know how long it would take to get 1000 deaths... its like they asking for us to use a modded controller and automate the thing...

Lol the developers didn't put it in they was being sarcastic. Nothing at all is out past the red zone. It is the end of the map. Kinda like minecraft end of map is a invisible wall. Well 7dtd end of the world is the red zone.

You have to let yourself die 1000 times trying to cross the rad zone in that location then press up down up up down and that will unlock it.

Make sure to place a sleeping bag near the border...

omg, you got it all wrong, its up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, start

- - - Updated - - -

Then this should be no problem for the Xbox One X.

xbox one x is only marginally better at best, and really only better to play vr or 4k display

Then this should be no problem for the Xbox One X.

But the CPU isn't much of an improvement, and the very slight increase in RAM actually runs slower.

Also they would have to design a separate branch for just that one single console flavor. That's also not likely to happen.

The XB1-X may be the "fastest console yet", but it's not fastest by very much. You could almost split a hair with the difference.

It would be kind of like Ford saying the Shelby GT is the fastest consumer sports car yet, just because it goes 3mph faster in a quarter mile than the base model Corvette.

- - - Updated - - -

That's assuming there will be a next gen console re-release of it. Which I seriously doubt. I don't think TT or IG would be willing to go through this crap again.

If Sony and MS are smart, the core tech shouldn't need to change that much. Then a simple patched branch could be created for the next gen that allows usage of newer hardware and game features.

Backwards compatibility wouldn't be much harder than playing old Windows XP games on Windows 10. I hear they are re-making Neverwinter now.

That's assuming there will be a next gen console re-release of it. Which I seriously doubt. I don't think TT or IG would be willing to go through this crap again.

The prediction of ps5 is around 2019 or 2020. If this happens who knows but it is pretty likely considering Sony track record. Assuming things go as planned TFP would like the game to be gold no later than 2020 but we shall see if that happens. So if it does happen then I would say because of a new finished game is is pretty likely it would be on next Gen console. But of course all of what I said is just a opinion and speculation.

When is this going to be up to the PC version and features, PC hosted PS4 server?

Just wondering when we can expect this to be up to the same features as the PC version, I own both, and honestly have been playing more on PC, I also rented a PC Server, but I could get a lot more people in my PS4 crew involved if we could have more than 4 players at a time, and only when we are all on at the same time. So a PC Hosted ps4 server would be nice, like Ark has. That's not a diss, it's a wish, because I love this game way better than ark.

Hi all!

Back again with the news that the latest patch is going live at 01:00 UTC Thursday / 5pm PST today (Wednesday)!

The usual bit and the notes from the team follow below!

- NOTES only apply to the fix DIRECTLY ABOVE them, unless otherwise stated

- You should NOT need to start a new save unless otherwise stated by the team.

- do NOT post bug reports below. They belong in the CONSOLE BUG REPORT section.

- keep posts CIVIL and RESPECTFUL when discussing or giving feedback about the patch.

- please keep the post ON TOPIC. This post is for the discussion of this patch ONLY.

- I do NOT have further info on future features, updates on MD5, Multiplayer issues and other fixes not mentioned in the notes, when I have those updates they will get their own post.

---------------

7 Days to Die [Console]

Release Notes

Patch 13.0

PS4 Version 1.18

XB1 Version 1.0.18.0

Patch 13 should be hitting your consoles today! We hope you enjoy the bug fixes and improvements. See below to see what’s included.

Bug Fixes and Improvements

Gameplay

· Fixed an issue that would prevent a smelted material from being usable, even when it was available in the Forge

· Fixed an issue that would cause the quest to find a trader to require a specific trader to be found; now it will pick the nearest trader and update the target when the player moves closer to another

· Fixed an issue that would cause the trader’s UI to close when a second player would exit a container in split-screen multiplayer

· Fixed an issue that would cause the “Cannot Breathe” indicator to vanish when underwater

· Fixed an issue that would cause stamina to decrease while walking after being teleported from a Trader settlement

· Fixed an instance of an issue that would occasionally cause blocks to spawn without support and create a mass collapse when broken

· Fixed an issue that cause interactive objects to be interacted with when an object on top of them was picked up

· Fixed an issue that allowed medical items to be used on certain inanimate objects (like minibikes)

· Fixed an issue that caused a destroyed bedroll’s indicator to persist after rejoining the game session

· Fixed an issue that would cause terrain to deform after a zombie would decay on top of it

· Fixed an issue that occasionally caused items being repaired to have their level dropped to 1

Art/Audio

· Fixed an issue that was causing distant terrain to render using different shaders than in previous patches

· Fixed an issue that would cause weather effects to impact hosts and clients with different severities

· Fixed an issue that caused the underwater effects to disappear when viewed through a Sniper Rifle scope

· Fixed an issue that would occasionally prevent all but the first letter of long words from being displayed on wooden signs

· Fixed an issue that allowed the player to shrink a torch in an active toolbelt slot

System/Stability

· Fixed a crash that would occur when combining certain clothing items on the workbench and equipping them

· Fixed an issue that would cause the world to regenerate after the console had its language changed

Have a blast with Patch 13! We can't wait to hear what you think about it all.

-----------------------------

Enjoy!

Clare

My only issue with that is when next gen consoles come out were all gonna be forced to pay for this game again. And there's still gonna be MD5s

Maybe, think it is to early to say on either.

Nothing confirmed but word has it Sony will probably allow backwards compatibility on the ps5. I wouldn't guarantee it or anything but for now at least it is a possibility until they actually confirm it.

As far as Xbox goes we have no clue how they will design the next one so depending on this it might not get md5 like Playstation doesn't (or at least no reports from Playstation owners on it or very very rare)

Either way both are to early to say one way or the other.

I was thanking the same thing. But my concern was will they continue the game through the next gen of consoles.

Even if TT doesn't move forward on it nothing would be stopping TFP from doing the port themselves at that point. The pc version will being getting finished (maybe) around that time so they wouldn't be 100% focused on getting the game completed. The only thing they have is the next project they will/might start.

i think the bigger issue is why people think next gen consoles are coming anytime sooner than 5-10 years. micro updates such as xbox one x vs xbone maybe but full blown new console? haha man thats funny, some of you kiddos need to look at console lifetimes and see the trend yourselves, this gen will be our gen for several years to come

i think the bigger issue is why people think next gen consoles are coming anytime sooner than 5-10 years. micro updates such as xbox one x vs xbone maybe but full blown new console? haha man thats funny, some of you kiddos need to look at console lifetimes and see the trend yourselves, this gen will be our gen for several years to come

lol. you think the market is going to tolerate the potato that are already 10 yeras outdated as is? Man, you really gotta learn the difference between old trends and predicting new ones. If you're comparing the ps3 lifetime to ps4, that's laughable 100 percent. the ps3 was 10x the upgrade that ps4 was. thats why it was 1200 dollars when it came out (1500 in todays money) and the ps4 can be had for 300 bucks.

trend that.

5-10 years? If you say so. Based on Sony track record they release a next Gen console every 6 to 7 years. PS4 was released in 2013 so that would most likely put PS5 around 2019-2020. Is it guarantee? No but just go off the track record.

Archived