Royals Vanilla+ Mod

Royal Deluxe

Not sure if this will help or not, but here is a link that talks about using hex editor frhed and the player .ttp file to fix the black screen error. I have used it several times to get players back into the game and I am no programmer - the guy explains it so well

It takes about a minute or two and you should be able to get back in - only other way to have someone rejoin was to delete all player .ttp files from the server save folder. However, this fix allows them to keep level and items, the delete resets them to start over. Good luck mate - hope this helps

Updated to B5

I added the ammorecipes back in, but the recipes are really expensive (120-300 SKillpoints) and the ammo need double so much ressources.

Added Painkillers to the Vending machines

Raised the Avalable ammo at Vending machines

Added 1000 Coins at startequip

Added 30 Skillpoints at startequip

Added 3000 Coins to Salesman Class

Last testplay showed me that the gamestage raise to strong comapared to the available Skillpoints and availabale Ammonition.

Mod is more or less done i dont plan further edits for 1.0 except more cleanup and update for the thread.

So i start to start my gaming server.

Here some seeds from the seed suggestion thread all screenshots the same comparable way and with this mod.

-...eden...- Best seed i know (Single and multiplayer). but i played it to much, want on my server a new seed i can scout

73DF6F25073979760A6FBA7EBE3C9114A2973995

Somewhere (A nice center of map, nice for singleplayer)

56EFA367D8E84B5D787DA214AA484152965F491E

somewhere (to much water for me)

DA8355F7B1A1FCC9514A5A4BEB3748C8B72ABD3F

sexysky (to much water for me)

E0C8B09A0E90B416D492456042DDB30D7380CFCD

Royal, I may try this on a new dedicated. I would like to test some seeds and show the maps to friends for opinions. I do not know how to show the maps like you have. Is there a command to do this or is it a mod, or part of this mod? Can you point me in the right direction ?msorry in advance for the noob is question.

To make this maps

Use te ingame Previewer too (you find it in startmenue)

Choose a size you use to preview comparable (The size only change the % the previewer renders, it has 0 influence on the map)

Enter Seed you wish

Let it render

Move the mousewheel forward (speeds up your movement)

Press S until you reached the point you think you can see enough of the map (i choose when the red area hits the border of the window)(means fly backwards, and if you did not move the camera it means you fly up and look at the nearly whole map perfect in a 90 degree angle above 0,0)

Hit F12 Make screenshot

Upload screenshot in steam

If you want to post it here in the forum

follow the Pic by clicking on it until you reached the biggest version (with akamai in url)

Copy that url and paste it into [noparse][/img][/noparse]

and you have the Pics in the forum here like mine

If you move the camera accidentially (except W and S button) you need to restart the game and render again, its impossible to get it back to 0.0 with a perfect 90 Degree look to perfect North

To make this maps

Use te ingame Previewer too (you find it in startmenue)

Choose a size you use to preview comparable (The size only change the % the previewer renders, it has 0 influence on the map)

Enter Seed you wish

Let it render

Move the mousewheel forward (speeds up your movement)

Press S until you reached the point you think you can see enough of the map (i choose when the red area hits the border of the window)(means fly backwards, and if you did not move the camera it means you fly up and look at the nearly whole map perfect in a 90 degree angle above 0,0)

Hit F12 Make screenshot

Upload screenshot in steam

If you want to post it here in the forum

follow the Pic by clicking on it until you reached the biggest version (with akamai in url)

Copy that url and paste it into [noparse][/img][noparse]

and you have the Pics in the forum here like mine

Thank you! :applause:

• 2 weeks later...

After some gameplay on my normal Gaming server i sadly found 2 bugs

1: The Packs of Ressources Break the ability to scrap/smelt some items.

2: The Claimblockbuilder produce on multiplayer a Claimblock that has no owner

In both cases i found no way to fix that and decided to remove it in the next patch.

Instead the packs i raised the stacksize of ressources.

• 1 month later...
+Car Respawner+

Respawning Cars

and edited/added in the Car

<block id="1455" name="cntCar03SedanDamage2">

[color="#00FF00"]
<!-- ###################################MOD#################################### -->	
<property name="DowngradeBlock" value="+Nothing+"/>	
<!-- ###################################MOD#################################### -->
[/color]

A couple things... First, I don't understand where that last part goes, what file I'm editing, is it a replacement or an addition or an edit?

Secondly, I don't need gas barrels or birds nests or anything else to respawn except for the car that was torn down. Isn't there just a simple mod that does just that???

I just want a car to respawn at the place it was taken from.

Archived